- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your truck's front-end with a heavy duty Westin HDX Grille Guard
- Features a 2” tubular design and a full punch plate center grille for maximum toughness
- 1-piece welded uprights, heavy-duty rubber pads and full wrap-around headlight guards provide additional protection
- Westin Grille Guards are custom-designed for a perfect fit and the styling will match the curves of your truck
- Choose from polished stainless steel or black powder-coat finishes
- Easy, bolt-on installation with included mounting kit (note- some vehicles may require drilling)
- Add a set of LED lights (optional accessory) that fit perfectly on the HDX Grille Guard to help improve visibility at night
- Winch mount option available for select vehicles
- Your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty (black powder coat) or a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless steel)
Defend your front-end with a durable Westin HDX Grille Guard and take on any road block with rugged style. Custom-designed for your specific vehicle, these Westin HDC heavy-duty grille guards pack a powerful punch, boasting features like a durable 2” tubular design and a Full Punch Plate Center Grille.
Westin stainless steel grille guards provide full-blown protection for your rig. One-piece welded uprights and heavy-duty rubber pads protect your grille from scrapes and bumps. The full wrap-around headlight guards ensure that your vehicle stays protected no matter where you drive. Westin Grille Guards not only deliver tough protection and rugged good looks, but installation is hassle-free. These grille guards simply bolt directly on to your front-end (drilling may be required for some vehicles). Choose from a sleek, polished stainless steel finish or a rugged, black powder-coat mild steel finish to match your truck’s style.
Westin HDX Grille Guards provide the ultimate solution if you’re looking to boost your truck’s protection without sacrificing its rugged appearance. Plus, your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless steel finish.
Westin HDX Grille Guard Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy R D (Flat Top, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2017 7:00 PM
Received the grille guard it didn't have a scratch on it and wasn't missing no bolts or nuts to my surprise. Fairly easy to install bumper and grill has to come off if you're using pull hooks. You will need help unless you use a over crane like I did. Taken about four hours. Now I'm ready for the deer!
Reviewed by Darrel B (EVERETT, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 03, 2017 6:10 AM
Was disappointed that mounting bracket were painted steel and not stainless, also bolts supplied for top mounting bracket were smaller in diameter than factory bolts.
Reviewed by Brian P (JONESBOROUGH, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2017 4:37 PM
This one piece grille guard is sturdy and well made. Fitment is excellent, rock solid and looks great. Customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting this grille guard. If you are mechanically inclined, you should be able to install the guard in half a day or less. It took a Ford Master Mechanic and myself 3 hours to install with hand tools. You will have to remove the tow hooks and grill in order to install.
Reviewed by steven t (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2017 10:01 AM
installer thought this would be an easy, quick install, but was proven wrong. he ended up having to call chevy dealer and westin manufacturer to make sure it would fit truck, was assured it would. had to cut plastic around tow hooks and altho' it was a very, very tight fit, after much manipulation, was able to get it on. took a while, tho and was fairly expensive for time spent. good product otherwise, looks absolutely great on the truck!! very happy with it.
Reviewed by Linda J (MIAMI, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2017 6:20 AM
As others said, the instructions were not the greatest and I definitely needed some help but within two hours, my brother and I had it on.. we had to cut slots in the plastic lower guard for the lower brackets but we got it on with very little trouble... And I'm a girl so all you guys ought to be able to do it! Lol
- westin grille guards & bull bars
- smittybilt grille saver bull bar
- automatic tailgate lock
- banks iq flash price
- brush guards for ford trucks
- lexus floormats
- nissan bull bars
- performance chip ford f150
- 2011 f150 bull bar
- 2011 ford ranger brush guard
- sidesteps for trucks
- luggage rack storage containers
- suv trunk liner