- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough look to your rig with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar
- Custom front-end bar is designed specifically for your truck or SUV
- Crafted from 3” diameter polished stainless steel tubing and available in a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Unique brushed skid plate design features a laser-cut Westin block logo
- No-drill mounting to your vehicle’s existing mounting points
- Mounting kit is included
- Cross tube is fully welded for enhanced ruggedness
- Top bar has two (2) mounting points for lights
- License plate relocation bracket available (sold separately)
- Your Westin E-Series Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck’s front-end protection to the next level with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar. A stylish way to safeguard your rig from damaging road debris, this custom-fit bumper bar is engineered specifically for your truck or SUV and crafted from durable 3” polished stainless steel tubing.
Each Westin E-Series Bull Bumper is further customized with a unique skid plate design featuring a laser-cut Westin block logo. Hit the road in a matter of minutes thanks to the included mounting kit and no-drill installation to your vehicle’s exiting mounting points. Your Westin E-Series Bumper Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Westin E-Series Bull Bar Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory F (LIVERPOOL, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2017 7:54 AM
great product easy to install AutoAnything is definitely a smile shop at over and over again thank you
Reviewed by George H (Smithfield, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2017 12:00 PM
Installation was fairly once I managed to remove the boots from around the tow hooks. It looks good, but is not as heavy as I expected. I'm sure it will provide some protection if needed.
Reviewed by Albert N (PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO) — Dec 09, 2017 7:58 AM
Nice piece of equipment but had to do some extra work and drilling to relocate the front license plate bracket.