Westin Contour 3.5" Bull Bar
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add solid style and protection with a Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar
- Contoured 3.5” diameter tubing hugs your vehicle's front-end for an aggressive profile
- Multi-faceted molded bushings hide body welds for a bold, finished look
- Center bar has four mounting points for lights or a 30” LED light bar (brackets sold separately)
- Choose from 3 colors: textured black, semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit for bolt-on installation—no drilling required
- License Plate Relocation Kit is required in most states (sold separately)
- Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add a rugged line of defense to your rig’s front-end with a stylish Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar. Designed with an aggressive profile that flows perfectly with the contours of your truck bumper, these solid bull bars are constructed from beefy 3.5”diameter tubing for added style and strength.
With top-quality finishes, like multi-faceted molded bushings that hide unsightly body welds, the Westin 3.5 Contour Bull Bar delivers the bold, finished look every truck enthusiast is after. The Westin 3.5” Contour Bull Bar features four light mounting points along the center bar that allow for easy installation of up to four single post lights or a 30” LED light bar (brackets sold separately).
Available in three distinct finishes, choose your Westin Contour 3.5 inch Bull Bar with a textured black or semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel finish or polished stainless steel. Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Westin Contour 3.5" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shaiful n (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 12:36 AM
The bar looks great on my truck. Installation went well. Hint:wear rubber gloves. Makes clean up quick. I did have one problem. Both the top bracket holes for the bull bar side was too small so I had to drill em out. Would be all 5 stars if not for that.
Reviewed by Christopher D (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 08, 2017 8:20 PM
Installed quick, worst part was getting the tow hooks off my truck. The bar looks awesome and aggressive, arrived in perfect condition.
Reviewed by Susan R (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2017 5:59 PM
Ordered this for a birthday gift and it shipped very quickly. Packaged well and easy to install! Got the powdered black for a more flat black option.
- westin grille guards & bull bars
- chev truck brushguards free shipping
- lincoln front plates
- powercore filter vs regular
- jeep bull bars
- jeep cargo liner
- toyota grill guards
- 2011 hyundai sonata trunk mat
- 2011 wrangler bull bar
- cadillac escalade grille guard
- cargo boxes for suv
- tonneaus covers
- truck step up bars