- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boldly go where no trucks have gone before – with a Steelcraft HD Grille Guard leading the way
- Fully-welded design provides maximum strength in a single, indestructible unit
- Manufactured for a custom fit to your year, make and model pickup
- Durable headlight shrouds defend against headlight damage
- E-coated and black powder coat-finished for wear-resistance and an intimidating look
- Complete your heavily-armored upgrade with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper
- Includes all necessary hardware for DIY installation
- Your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Before you upgraded your front-end defense with the unparalleled Steelcraft HD Grille Guard, you used to round bends in the trail with a measure of apprehension. Cracked and fallen tree branches, heavy rocks and other mainstays of the risky off-road were all reasons to take it easy – but with this massive, wicked-looking and wicked-acting grille guard leading the way, you’ve got nothing left to fear.
Manufactured with the highest-quality materials and workmanship – that’s the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Grille Guard. Boasting single-piece construction and a fully-welded design, this bold-faced add-on can take a beating and dish one out. It’d be hard to say which one it does better.
Equipped with sturdy shrouds that both protect your headlights and give the whole rig an angry look, the HD Steelcraft Grille Guard is e-coated and black powder-finished to complete the rugged picture. Pairing with the Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for full coverage, your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard comes with all the hardware you need, along with a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Grille Guard Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by arnold b (gatesville, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Apr 09, 2017 6:21 AM
Great looking grille guard. Took three and a half hours to install by myself. Instructions were easy to understand and use. I would recommend finding a friend with small hands to help, is a little tight in behind the bumper.
Reviewed by edwin j (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2016 5:37 AM
Absolutely worst item I have ever installed Terrible directions and had to guess how to install Took two people four hours to install Looks very good but not worth the effort
Reviewed by Patrick C (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2016 5:42 PM
First one I got was had a factory flaw but they did send out another after recognizing the flaw and told me to keep the other one. Looks good. Easy install.
Reviewed by Ryan M (MEDINA, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2016 6:10 AM
I got my grille guard in less than one week after ordering it. It came via freight to my front door. Installation was pretty easy. I was able to do it myself in about two hours. I did take a couple of beer breaks, so I could have finished in an hour and a half. The fit was pretty good, everything lined up and bolted in just fine. I didn't have to drill or cut anything. Overall, I'm very satisfied with it.
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- used westin sportsman 1 piece grille guard
- 2 drop pitman arm
- 2010 mercedes c300 x pipe
- jeep dash covers
- mazda bull bar
- nissan grille guard
- nissan frontier bull bar
- 86 chevy blazer grille guard
- chevy cruze dash mat
- finder flares
- nerf bars running boards
- truck intake systems