- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boldly go where no trucks have gone before – with a Steelcraft HD Grille Guard leading the way
- Fully-welded design provides maximum strength in a single, indestructible unit
- Manufactured for a custom fit to your year, make and model pickup
- Durable headlight shrouds defend against headlight damage
- E-coated and black powder coat-finished for wear-resistance and an intimidating look
- Complete your heavily-armored upgrade with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper
- Includes all necessary hardware for DIY installation
- Your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Before you upgraded your front-end defense with the unparalleled Steelcraft HD Grille Guard, you used to round bends in the trail with a measure of apprehension. Cracked and fallen tree branches, heavy rocks and other mainstays of the risky off-road were all reasons to take it easy – but with this massive, wicked-looking and wicked-acting grille guard leading the way, you’ve got nothing left to fear.
Manufactured with the highest-quality materials and workmanship – that’s the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Grille Guard. Boasting single-piece construction and a fully-welded design, this bold-faced add-on can take a beating and dish one out. It’d be hard to say which one it does better.
Equipped with sturdy shrouds that both protect your headlights and give the whole rig an angry look, the HD Steelcraft Grille Guard is e-coated and black powder-finished to complete the rugged picture. Pairing with the Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for full coverage, your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard comes with all the hardware you need, along with a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Grille Guard Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan L (WINONA, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2017 1:55 AM
Great grille guard for the price! Installation was a little tricky but not very difficult.
Reviewed by Melvin K (VALLEY CITY, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2017 6:44 AM
Multiple defects in the quality. The price would indicate that it was going to be better quality.
Reviewed by Jamie L (CHAGRIN FALLS, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Dec 15, 2017 11:15 PM
Looks good. Upper bumper brackets are tough to reach .. but was able to get to them with out taking off bumper and grill
Reviewed by Barbara B (Morgan, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 12, 2017 7:39 PM
The guard arrived very well packaged and the installation instructions were very easy to follow. The only trouble I ran into is the bolts that came with the grill guard to hold the factory tow hooks and the mounting brackets are about 1/2" too short. Not a big deal but I had to drive to town and get 8 12mm x 55mm bolts, all in all it took me about 3 hours to install the grill guard. I am very happy with how it looks on my truck and it is very sturdy.
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- used westin sportsman 1 piece grille guard
- 2 drop pitman arm
- 2010 mercedes c300 x pipe
- jeep dash covers
- mazda bull bar
- nissan grille guard
- nissan frontier bull bar
- 86 chevy blazer grille guard
- chevy cruze dash mat
- finder flares
- nerf bars running boards
- truck intake systems