- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Experience a major front-end visual upgrade and even greater safety with the iconic Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard
- One fully-welded piece of steel to offer the most durable protection for yourself and your vehicle
- Frame mounted in four locations for your truck or SUV to minimize vibration while boosting strength
- Punched grille inserts correlate with your rig’s own branded grille pattern
- Built from 12-gauge steel tubing – no expanded metal present
- Ranch Hand’s Legend Grille Guard is finished in a rust-resistant black powder coat
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Guard is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
Take on any path with confidence when you install your new Ranch Hand Legend Bumper Guard. The fully-welded one-piece design and 12-gauge steel tubing construction is your ticket to premium safety on the road and a timeless look that won’t go out of style. Custom-fit, black powder coat finish. 3-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (Fort Rucker, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2017 10:37 PM
The grill guard looks good and is very solid. I had some issues with the sensors at first and there seemed to be confusion with whether the guard came with the small covers for the center sensors, and even if the covers were needed. Ranch hand suggested that I simply rotate the sensors 180 degrees, but this was not explained in the instructions and the shop that put on the guard had no idea. The guard also had some minor cosmetic flaws such as lumps in the coating on one of the verticals.
Reviewed by James F (Gold Canyon, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Feb 24, 2017 9:48 AM
The Ranch Hand Grill Guard has five horizontal bars protecting the front. My wife and I installed it with no real problems, but it would have been easier if the mounting bolts were a 1/2" longer. Everything match up well. I used a drill to cut the two holes in the air damper for the lower mounting brackets. I accepted delivery of the grille guard that was damaged due to flimsy packaging knowing that I could repair the damage. I am very happy with the quality, but the packaging, of the guard.
Reviewed by Martin M (Allegan, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 29, 2017 10:24 AM
I installed the grill guard myself. Took a while to get all the tools I needed but got it done. About 6 hours. At 66 years old and crawling in and out from under the pickup too many times I think I did good. With help could have done it in half the time. All brackets fit very well. Pictures in the instructions could have been clearer.