- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Experience a major front-end visual upgrade and even greater safety with the iconic Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard
- One fully-welded piece of steel to offer the most durable protection for yourself and your vehicle
- Frame mounted in four locations for your truck or SUV to minimize vibration while boosting strength
- Punched grille inserts correlate with your rig’s own branded grille pattern
- Built from 12-gauge steel tubing – no expanded metal present
- Ranch Hand’s Legend Grille Guard is finished in a rust-resistant black powder coat
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Guard is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
Take on any path with confidence when you install your new Ranch Hand Legend Bumper Guard. The fully-welded one-piece design and 12-gauge steel tubing construction is your ticket to premium safety on the road and a timeless look that won’t go out of style. Custom-fit, black powder coat finish. 3-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John D (Gray, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Mar 30, 2017 6:19 PM
My two brothers and I just got this thing on. It really wasn't complicated to put on, but it did take a few hours on a couple different evenings. My bumper is bent slightly down and so my brother had to cut and re-weld one of the brackets that mounts directly behind the bumper. He had to shave the corners off the other one so that it would fit it. Not sure if that was due to the bent bumper or not. It took a little while to get the holes drilled through the bumper. Very stout. Should do the job.
Reviewed by KELLY H (STEVENSVILLE, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Mar 28, 2017 4:48 PM
THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT REAL CLEAR ON HOW TO PUT IT ON. HAD TO DO A LOT OF GUESSING TO PUT IT ON. THE GRILLE ITSELF IS GREAT. LOOKS GOOD AND SEEMS TO BE VARY STURDY.
Reviewed by David C (Fort Rucker, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2017 10:37 PM
The grill guard looks good and is very solid. I had some issues with the sensors at first and there seemed to be confusion with whether the guard came with the small covers for the center sensors, and even if the covers were needed. Ranch hand suggested that I simply rotate the sensors 180 degrees, but this was not explained in the instructions and the shop that put on the guard had no idea. The guard also had some minor cosmetic flaws such as lumps in the coating on one of the verticals.