- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Experience a major front-end visual upgrade and even greater safety with the iconic Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard
- One fully-welded piece of steel to offer the most durable protection for yourself and your vehicle
- Frame mounted in four locations for your truck or SUV to minimize vibration while boosting strength
- Punched grille inserts correlate with your rig’s own branded grille pattern
- Built from 12-gauge steel tubing – no expanded metal present
- Ranch Hand’s Legend Grille Guard is finished in a rust-resistant black powder coat
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Guard is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
Take on any path with confidence when you install your new Ranch Hand Legend Bumper Guard. The fully-welded one-piece design and 12-gauge steel tubing construction is your ticket to premium safety on the road and a timeless look that won’t go out of style. Custom-fit, black powder coat finish. 3-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marshall G (EVANSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 9:08 AM
What can I say? I bought the grille for a 2015 F-150 (4X4)...wise choice. It is super strong, rugged.. yet classy. The mounting brackets are super strong as are the upright bars. The grille and headlight protection bars are heavy duty, also. Installation is pretty easy and with the right tools can be installed by one person (I used a hydraulic motorcycle jack stand..2hrs). Installation instructions could have been more detailed, but... Still a great purchase and great protection.
Reviewed by Dale Y (UNION, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2018 6:18 AM
I ordered it and it came two days later !!! Great looking product and best price I could find. Thanks
Reviewed by Charles E (Mc Allister, MT) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Dec 24, 2017 5:48 AM
heavy duty product.hope it never actually gets used, had one on a Silverado ,so I went with one for my new ram.