- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add durable defense and aggressive good looks with a Luverne Tubular Grille Guard
- One-piece tubular ring assembly delivers maximum strength
- Easy, no drill-installation
- Frame-mounted uprights and built-in tow hooks guarantee a secure fit
- Centers on a signature logo reveal that allows you to show off your vehicle's badge
- Rubber extrusions on uprights and bolted trim caps add extra paint job protection
- Tube size measures 1.25" in diameter
- Tubular Guards are available in chrome and black powder coat finishes
- All necessary hardware included for easy, mod-free installation
- Parking sensor relocation kits available for select applications (sold separately)
- Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Your Luverne Tubular Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on both the black powder coat and the chrome finishes.
Without proper front-end protection, your rig is susceptible to any number of hazards on the open road. Give your bumper a durable layer of defense with the solid styling of a Luverne Tubular Grille Guard. Made from a one-piece tubular ring assembly, these heavy-duty add-ons are as strong as they are sleek.
Secured to your rig with built-in tow hooks and a frame-mounted fit, Luverne 2" Tubular Grille Guards are designed to protect against fender-benders for years to come. Those frame-mounted uprights are even backed with rubber extrusions for added protection for your paint job.
This 1 .25"Tubular Grille Guards are available in either chrome or black powder coat finishes and sold as a pair with all necessary hardware included for hassle-free installation. Your Luverne Tubular Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on either finish.
Luverne Tubular Grille Guard Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brad T (HELENA, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2016 11:24 AM
Grille guard arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Very well engineered, all bolts fit the factory locations exactly. The directions talk about leaving everything loose until you confirm the guard is square and level on the front of the truck, but with the excellent workmanship, this was not an issue. Only took a couple hours to install with only one person. Looks great on the truck!