- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your front-end defense with a Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard
- Solid one-piece, wrap-around design still lets your badge shine through
- Constructed from 2” tubing with .375” wiring for headlight protection
- High-strength steel uprights feature rubber extrusions to protect your paint job
- Heavy-gauge steel center screen provides protection from even small debris
- Built-in diamond tread bottom step allows easy access your engine bay
- Prowler Max is available in select long-lasting finishes
- Easy frame-mounted installation with included hardware
- Parking sensor relocation kits needed for select applications (sold separately)
- Your Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
From rocks and rubble to unruly drivers, nothing stands a chance against the durable defense of a Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard. Engineered with unrivaled strength, the Luverne Prowler Max Guard boasts solid one-piece construction from 2” steel tubing with rubber-lined uprights that protect both inward and out.
While the innovative wrap-around design extends coverage to your vulnerable headlights, the heavy-gauge steel center screen completes your protection package and still allows your badge to be seen by envious onlookers. And for added convenience, the Luverne Prowler Max Bumper even features a built-tough diamond tread bottom step for easy engine bay access.
Prowler Max Grille Guards are available in select long-lasting finishes and mount easily to your truck’s frame with the included installation hardware. Your Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (New Castle, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 21, 2018 5:34 PM
Its heavy duty, really like the over all lower protection. Because I have sensors in the bumper. I had to take it off to relocate them. Over all easy installation just a pain to move sensors. Look great though.
Reviewed by Thomas M (WEXFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2018 4:50 PM
Wanted something to protect my aluminum body F-150 in serious deer country - more deer kills on the roads than in the woods! This seems to be the answer - full coverage on front of vehicle. Looked massive when delivered but fit perfectly. Had more trouble removing factory tow hooks than installing Prowler. Very pleased. Hope I never have to test it!
Reviewed by Richard A F (Ithaca, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2017 4:57 PM
Looks great! Very heavy duty. Being a diesel, some items were in the way to make it an easy installation; but got it done. Instructions say only up to 2013 require drilling in the valence. Instructions were written in 2013, so my 2014 required drilling, but not a big deal. Since it's all black, you'd think the lower bolt would be black too, but it will require painting when I get around to it. Great looking grille guard though.
Reviewed by Daniel C (Williamsburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2017 4:44 PM
This Luverne Prowler Max Grille Guard fits my 2016 Chevy Silverado WT like a glove. It arrived on-time and in perfect condition. I took it to the dealer to have it professionally installed however, I'm 100% certain I could have did it myself. When this truck is rolling, it looks aggressive and mean! Finally, the craftsmanship of this piece is sturdy and strong. I love everything about it and you will too!