- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your front-end defense with a stylish Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar
- Custom-engineered for the contours of your rugged rig
- Strong, one-piece 3" tube with mild steel construction
- Included skid plate features a unique hexagonal pattern
- Equipped with mounting points for two 3" x 3" lights
- Available with or without Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights
- Finished with an attractive textured black powder coat
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- May require front license plate relocation (sold separately)
- Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether it’s flying road debris, an off-road obstacle or a quick stopping commuter, the front-end of your ride needs a durable line of defense. Protecting your bumper while boosting your visibility, Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bars make sure you can see—and avoid—any hazards ahead.
Crafted from one-piece of solid 3" mild steel tubing with a unique hexagonal skid plate, this custom Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar upgrades your exterior with both style and strength. As innovative as they are attractive, each Go Rhino Light Ready Bull Bar is integrated with two convenient mounting points for a pair of 3" x 3" lights. Choose your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar with included Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights, or opt for one without to accommodate your existing 3” cubes.
Light-Ready Bull Bars are finished with a textured black powder coat and boast easy no-drill installation with included mounting brackets. Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Max H (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 16, 2017 4:13 AM
It installed pretty easy - and I'm no mechanic. Was easily able to do it myself. Love the tough look. Didn't bother putting the plastic guard back on afterward - looks better without it I think. I gave it 4 stars though I could go 4.5. Nothing's perfect. Although I'd be hard put to specify a fault.
Reviewed by Tom L (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Mar 03, 2017 6:24 AM
Received my bull bar very quickly installation was easy ,retaining my tow hooks, came with bolts , which I up graded to 5/8 . Looks great! And is heavy duty
Reviewed by Joseph M (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 28, 2017 5:21 AM
Great quality: solid construction, excellent power-coating finish, all hardware precisely cut, all required nuts/bolts included. I'm very happy with this bull bar for my 2017 Toyota Tacoma. Installation was less than 30 minutes.
Reviewed by ASA H (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 12, 2017 1:30 AM
The design is top notch and looks great on my Toyota Tacoma. The light kit that came with the bar was quick and easily installed. The delivery time was above par and dealing with your website and ordering items I need makes life simple!
- go rhino grille guards & bull bars
- how to install a spectre cold air intake on a toyota tacoma
- how to install pop lock tailgate
- sienna rear bumper guard waag
- toyota bull bar
- mazda floor mat
- chevy brush guard
- 2008 jeep liberty push bar
- 2010 ford ranger bull bar
- cargo liner for ford expedition
- truck tool chest
- auto bra
- chrome auto accessories