- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your front-end defense with a stylish Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar (LR stands for Light Ready)
- Custom-engineered to fit your exact truck or SUV
- Strong, one-piece 3 inch tubing with mild steel construction
- Included skid plate features a unique hexagonal pattern
- Available in several configurations: two 3" light cube openings, four 3" light cube openings or a 20" light bar opening
- The mounting kit is included with each RC2 LR Bull Bar and is a bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Each bull bar comes light ready (LR) with cutouts and is available in 2 options: with or without lights
- Optional 3in. x 3in. cube lights are Rigid Industries LED lights
- May need to relocate license plate (relocation kit sold seperately)
- Finished with an attractive textured black powder coat
- Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether it’s flying road debris, an off-road obstacle or a quick stopping commuter, the front-end of your ride needs a durable line of defense. Protecting your bumper while boosting your visibility, Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bars make sure you can see—and avoid—any hazards ahead.
Crafted from one-piece of solid 3" mild steel tubing with a unique hexagonal skid plate, this custom Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar upgrades your exterior with both style and strength. As innovative as they are attractive, each Go Rhino Light Ready Bull Bar is integrated with two convenient mounting points for a pair of 3" x 3" lights. Choose your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar with included Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights, or opt for one without to accommodate your existing 3” cubes.
Light-Ready Bull Bars are finished with a textured black powder coat and boast easy no-drill installation with included mounting brackets. Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alberto C (Sanger, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2017 12:27 PM
I love the bull bar! It gives my truck a unique look and always turns heads. The lights are great! Since I live in the country there is little visibility at night, so these lights work well for me.
Reviewed by Bill N (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jul 13, 2017 7:49 PM
Fit and finish, install, value...excellent! This piece is a light bar, NOT for serous front end protection
Reviewed by Roberto M (deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 06, 2017 11:18 AM
The installation is a little tidious. But the black finish and design are pretty nice. Especially the space for the leds.the installation kit includes custom instructions for your truck and while it could be better explained are pretty helpful.
Reviewed by Brian J (PUYALLUP, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2017 12:45 PM
Took a bit longer than expected to install. The rebel comes with a steel bumper and the instructions are only for plastic bumpers. So, I had to do some extra measurements and cut through with a Dremel. Looks great to me, and very solid structure. It hangs a bit lower than I expected and it is something I need to get used to when the truck is at its lowest.
- go rhino grille guards & bull bars
- how to install a spectre cold air intake on a toyota tacoma
- how to install pop lock tailgate
- sienna rear bumper guard waag
- toyota bull bar
- mazda floor mat
- chevy brush guard
- 2008 jeep liberty push bar
- 2010 ford ranger bull bar
- cargo liner for ford expedition
- truck tool chest
- auto bra
- chrome auto accessories