Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights (most applications)
- Features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed (most applications)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty on black, limied lifetime on polished stainless steel
There's just one snag with lifted rigs-getting up to tinker with the engine. Now, you can ditch the stool and step-up to working level with the rugged Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard. This tough addition to your front end is the only grille guard of its kind to include a rugged step between the padded uprights, making all engine activities-from looking to lifting-much easier.
The sturdy, modular design of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. Removable headlight guards. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles M. B (Kingman, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2017 7:43 PM
Recommend to any one that wants to install their own sturdy doesn't vibrate awesome
Reviewed by Andy C (Windham, ME) — Sep 20, 2016 2:31 PM
I ordered and installed the Chrome version with the headlight brush guards. The kit was missing all the 1/4" fasteners and several 3/8" washers and nuts. My truck has a plastic grill behind the bumper that was not included in the instructions. Important as the grill bolts thru the holes used to mount the upper supports. It took me a couple hours by myself to install not including the trip to the hardware store. Now installed it looks very good and has received many compliments.
Reviewed by Donald T (TULSA, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Express — Jul 29, 2016 4:45 AM
My big problem is that the Grille Guard does not look exactly like the picture or the installation instruction pictures. The bottom step in the pictures is a tube with a rubber insert STEP. In reality the step (?) is a bar not a tube and no rubber "step" insert. Very disappointed. Installation was harder due to trying to install on the driveway. Much easier if I had had a lift.
Reviewed by Randy C (SAINT CHARLES, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2016 4:18 AM
I found the instructions a little hard to figure out. Had to go by the pictures more than the words. Also was short 2 of the allen headed bolts, had to use regular hex bolt. On the aligning of the guard around the headlights, the instructions say to align it, you dont have much choice on how it lays out. On one side it sits an inch back farther past the headlight than the other. Looks good through..
Reviewed by Stephen T (Las Vegas, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Feb 08, 2016 8:14 PM
Looks great on my 2010 F350 and seems to be sturdy after a 400 mile trip no loose bolts .