Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by paul m (MILLSBORO, DE) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer — Feb 28, 2017 5:57 PM
I spent quite some time reviewing and staring at pictures of the Best fit, durability and look for my Chevy Trailblazer and this Go Rhino had me at the end. Its not a piece of junk. Definitely durable and well built. Heavy BUT if it wasnt, it wouldnt be as durable. STURDY. NO SHAKING OR RATTLING like some reviews said. Brackets well built. Strong. Read the instructions...simple as that. Extra person when mounting up. Did I mention, it looks badass when done. THANK YOU.
Reviewed by Luis C (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 14, 2017 8:56 PM
Very strong, sturdy push bar. Perfect fit on my truck and love the appearance. Allows me to mount all kinds of accessories on it. Would recommend to anyone and everyone... awesome product !
Reviewed by Arthur R (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Feb 08, 2017 8:48 AM
I have been wanting a center guard for a long time. I kept coming back to look at the Rhino because I liked the looks. I am now very happy to have it on the front of my vehicle. I wanted it bad enough that I circumvented my front assist parking aids to install the guard. Yesterday I installed two off road lights on the guard and it looks awesome. You guys always make me happy!