Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed (on 2012 or newer vehicles)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen A (Haverhill, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Suburban — Jun 15, 2017 6:24 PM
Best price with the discount. Easy to put together. Very sturdy and looks good.
Reviewed by Dwight R (SAINT FRANCIS, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2017 6:45 AM
The box was in good condition and well packed loosely assembly guard and set unit aside, the installed the lower brackets under the tow hooks and left loose, I removed the rubber plastic tow hook covers completely the upper brackets are the ones that gave me trouble were not bent at right angles they are now, guard looks great, I would by another one.
Reviewed by erik l (VALDOSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — May 19, 2017 7:13 AM
Easy to assemble. Sturdy, and looks great. The instructions for putting it onto the vehicle could have been better but overall good product. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Stephen V (Lawton, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2017 7:13 PM
It took a little over 2 hours to install. We watched a video on the installation.
Reviewed by Rudy M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Mar 28, 2017 8:40 PM
Very happy with this style and appearance. Definitely adds a lot to the front end and with the step I can reach my whole hood when detailing !