Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed (on 2012 or newer vehicles)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Delmar F (PESHTIGO, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 8:13 PM
Easy to install! Looks great! Makes the truck look tougher than without one. Step is an awesome idea to reach under the hood, fair amount of accessory holes for mounting head light protectors.
Reviewed by Mouahmong Y (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2017 1:57 PM
The installation instructions are horrible and a pixelated mess. The instructions explaining where to cut the bumper was off by about 1" -- good thing I am OCD and measured a few times and cut based on my own measurements. There wasn't enough washers, luckily I had some laying around in my garage at the same guage and size as the ones required. The push bar seems sturdy enough to use for work around my ranch. Overall, I have mixed feelings about the product. I definitely wouldn't buy it again
Reviewed by Paul W (DEPEW, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2017 3:10 AM
Very easy install, doesn't hang real low below the bumper. I had it on by myself in a half hour. Love the lower step bar. Center rail fits light bar perfect. Gives it a tough look, kinda bad ass !
Reviewed by Stephen A (Haverhill, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Suburban — Jun 15, 2017 6:24 PM
Best price with the discount. Easy to put together. Very sturdy and looks good.
Reviewed by Dwight R (SAINT FRANCIS, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2017 6:45 AM
The box was in good condition and well packed loosely assembly guard and set unit aside, the installed the lower brackets under the tow hooks and left loose, I removed the rubber plastic tow hook covers completely the upper brackets are the ones that gave me trouble were not bent at right angles they are now, guard looks great, I would by another one.