- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prove big things sometimes come in smaller packages with a Black Horse Sport Bar
- Black Horse Off Road Sport Bars allow auxiliary light attachment without drilling into your bumper
- Choose between a durable black powder coat or high-shine stainless steel
- Custom-contoured to suit the dimensions of your year, make and model
- Bolt-on installation with included necessary hardware
- Your Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shrug off front-end dents and dings with the sturdy addition of a Black Horse Sport Bar. Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular vehicles, this bolt-on bull bar easily accepts add-on auxiliary lights. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom L (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Thursday at 9:52 AM
The sports bar is very solid and looks good. The one complaint would be that the bar obstructs the front license plate holder. No where did I see mention of that (nor did AutoAnything or the manufacturer have specific pictures of the 2017 Pilot to show). I had looked at the off-road version, and there it stated that you needed an additional part to relocate the front license plate. After installing the sports bar, it now appears that the off-road version would not obstruct the license plate.
Reviewed by edward h (MAYVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan — Aug 03, 2017 10:52 AM
It arrive in fast time. wrap up very good easy to install. 1 12m nut would not fit and a small ding in front near top.it looks good on my Grand Caravan.
Reviewed by russell w (MAGGIE VALLEY, NC) — Jun 28, 2017 6:04 AM
The only complaint was that although the holes basically lined up there is enough play that the ridgitity of the bar is reliant on how tight the bolts are snugged down. Also the upper bolts are a bit short for their application. But on the positive side I am NOT a "tool guy" and I did it in my driveway in under an hour, I got what I paid for. Also if appearance is important the bolts should be black to match the bar....but that's what spray paint is for. Happy I bought it
Reviewed by Herbert T (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Forester — Feb 20, 2017 7:28 AM
I installed the bull bar a week ago on my 2017 Subaru Forester XT and overall I am pleased with my purchase so far. My main complaint is the hardware provided was not long enough to attach the mounting bracket to the car support. I had to go to the hardware store and purchase about $10 in stainless steel hardware to get it mounted properly.
Reviewed by Travis H (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Dec 25, 2016 9:58 AM
Wanted something that looked nice and was reasonably functional; very happy that I bought this bar! Made well and looks good. Instructions were lacking but the bar is simple enough to figure out how to mount. Installed myself in 2014 forester, suggest to use threadlock when assembling. I got the all black, also many of the pictures online show a horse logo on the bar. it easily removes.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- power slot cryo brake rotor kit
- realtree camo vent visors
- westin bull bar tow hooks
- ford brush guards
- ford bull bar
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- bull bar 2011 armada
- hyundai elantra trunk mat
- 2010 honda pilot brush guard
- suv cargo carrier roof
- car mat liners
- custom fit steering wheel cover