- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prove big things sometimes come in smaller packages with a Black Horse Sport Bar
- Black Horse Off Road Sport Bars allow auxiliary light attachment without drilling into your bumper
- Choose between a durable black powder coat or high-shine stainless steel
- Custom-contoured to suit the dimensions of your year, make and model
- Bolt-on installation with included necessary hardware
- Your Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shrug off front-end dents and dings with the sturdy addition of a Black Horse Sport Bar. Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular vehicles, this bolt-on bull bar easily accepts add-on auxiliary lights. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (DECATUR, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Jan 04, 2018 12:24 PM
I bought this for my 16'Forester XT. It fits fine once you figure out the instructions are wrong. They have the Brackets reversed from the way they should mount which is why all these other reviewers are having to go to the hardware store to obtain bolts that will work. The bar is nice and contours well the front of the vehicle. However, seeing skinny brackets sticking out to mount it take away from the aggressive appearance.
Reviewed by John R (Kingston, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — Jan 04, 2018 5:14 AM
I think this Bull Bar looks very Rugged and very well made!!! I bought it for my daughter for her SUV and she loves it now she wants to put a LED light bar on it. thanks John R
Reviewed by Tom L (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Aug 17, 2017 9:52 AM
The sports bar is very solid and looks good. The one complaint would be that the bar obstructs the front license plate holder. No where did I see mention of that (nor did AutoAnything or the manufacturer have specific pictures of the 2017 Pilot to show). I had looked at the off-road version, and there it stated that you needed an additional part to relocate the front license plate. After installing the sports bar, it now appears that the off-road version would not obstruct the license plate.
Reviewed by edward h (MAYVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan — Aug 03, 2017 10:52 AM
It arrive in fast time. wrap up very good easy to install. 1 12m nut would not fit and a small ding in front near top.it looks good on my Grand Caravan.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- power slot cryo brake rotor kit
- realtree camo vent visors
- westin bull bar tow hooks
- ford brush guards
- ford bull bar
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- bull bar 2011 armada
- hyundai elantra trunk mat
- 2010 honda pilot brush guard
- suv cargo carrier roof
- car mat liners
- custom fit steering wheel cover