- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your back-end protection with a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard
- Custom-made to follow the unique contours of your ride’s rear end
- Rear Guards are available in a powder coat black finish and stainless steel finish
- Pair with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard for total vehicle protection
- Bolt-on design means no drilling or modifications are required for installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Even if your ride spends more time on paved roads than off-road paths, it can still use some back-end backup. Keep your back bumper in pristine condition with the added protection of a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard.
These rugged rear bumper guards are made to perfectly contour the specific lines of your ride’s rear-end and install seamlessly without drilling or modification required. Constructed from strong, lightweight stainless steel, Black Horse Rear Bumper Guards are available in your choice of a black powder coat or an eye-catching polished finish.
Combine you Black Horse Rear Bumper Protector with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard to cover your entire vehicle in durable defense. Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor A (Ottawa, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 30, 2017 10:03 AM
Although website says it will fit all models ,I found that the center bar interfered with the back up proximity sensors. Instantly sets off warming alarm when placed into reverse. also had to widen frame slots on mounting bracket to accommodate trailer lights plug in. Other than that looked good on the vehicle. But removed due to above mention problem. Expensive lesson learned
Reviewed by William C (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Mar 14, 2017 3:39 PM
It's looks really great and protects the rear bumper really well, but it isn't easy to install. With no pictures or detailed diagrams; putting it on was a real pain. After about an hour, it was finally on.
Reviewed by Mark W (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 06, 2016 7:30 AM
I've been installing after factory pieces on my all black 2016 4Runner. The rear bumper guard finished off my 4Runner nicely - it's sleek, nice and raises the "beast" effect of my 4Runner. I had to have this installed at a local place, but only cost $45 bucks. I highly recommend it. Now if Toyota would only come up with tail light covers for '16 4runners.....
Reviewed by Shaaron F (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Juke — Jul 30, 2016 9:29 AM
Arrived on time. Had an accessory dealer install. I did not give 5 stars because I need to see how it will age; however, I feel much better about parking on the streets. It also gives a little weight to my small SUV -- a plus! I ordered black and it looks very sleek.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- aries 3" bull bar
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- seat air bag seat covers
- custom chevy floor mats
- dodge bull bar
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- 2001 yukon xl brush guard
- f150 bull bar
- bug deflector for chevy avalanche
- automotive car mats
- automotive detailing supplies
- truck assist steps