Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fortify your front-end with a Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar
- Protects your truck or SUV from minor impacts and damage
- Custom-made from strong steel tubing to defend your year, make and model
- Available in black or polished stainless steel to style your ride
- Add off-road or fog lights for increased visibility (sold separately)
- Includes all hardware for a simple, bolt-on installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty
Your vehicle’s exterior protection doesn’t have to draw stares. If you want to defend your front-end without it looking too overdone, the Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is just right. Providing strong steel protection with a unique design, these custom bull bars contour your ride in durable style.
Black Horse Max Bull Bars are available in your choice of black or polished stainless steel to ensure you get one-of-a-kind good looks along with your unbeatable defense. Each Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar includes all the hardware you need for a quick, easy installation.
Your Black Horse Max Bull Bar Bumper is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maxwell J (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2017 6:46 PM
installing on 2015 Ford F150 WITHOUT tow hooks, take a bit. you have to cut away the lower valance to gain access to the frame rails. once that is done, its was easy. solid built and looks great on the chrome front.
Reviewed by Justin S (BUFFALO, NY) — Aug 21, 2017 2:43 PM
Was easy enough to install myself. Looks mean on my Grand Cherokee. Adds great protection and new look to front end of my vehicle.
Reviewed by Monroe C (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 12, 2017 11:31 AM
Really like the new Bull Bar; like the design with no skid plate. Looks great. Our 2007 4Runner's bumper bolts were very hard to get loose; took some "hammer wrenching". Not really the products fault. After that it went on fairly easy. Price was great. AutoAnything was great, first Bull Bar received had some shipping dents. They sent out a replacement within a few days. Quality seems good, mounting brackets could be a bit "beefier" but are most likely adequate. Would of given 4.5 stars.
Reviewed by Ryan H (CRESSON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Patriot — Jun 16, 2017 4:56 AM
Great looking product upon installation. The "generic" instructions could be revised with a few more pictures of the steps of installation or placement of the mounting bar.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- pace edwards switchblade retractable tonneau cover
- rancher grille guard
- rancho quicklift loaded leveling struts
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- grill guards for ford
- hyundai car seat covers
- jeep grand cherokee bull bar
- dodge ram shocks
- f150 grille guard
- cargo liner for suv
- cargo racks for suv
- truck tents for sale