Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fortify your front-end with a Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar
- Protects your truck or SUV from minor impacts and damage
- Custom-made from strong steel tubing to defend your year, make and model
- Available in black or polished stainless steel to style your ride
- Add off-road or fog lights for increased visibility (sold separately)
- Includes all hardware for a simple, bolt-on installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty
Your vehicle’s exterior protection doesn’t have to draw stares. If you want to defend your front-end without it looking too overdone, the Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is just right. Providing strong steel protection with a unique design, these custom bull bars contour your ride in durable style.
Black Horse Max Bull Bars are available in your choice of black or polished stainless steel to ensure you get one-of-a-kind good looks along with your unbeatable defense. Each Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar includes all the hardware you need for a quick, easy installation.
Your Black Horse Max Bull Bar Bumper is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by THOMAS H (Valparaiso, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Mar 30, 2017 6:49 AM
Install was easy,really like the looks of the max bar. Would be nice to have thicker tube wall but it is just as heavy as any other brand. All said happy with the product. Tom
Reviewed by Todd G (Warwick, RI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2017 4:36 AM
Unwrapped the bull bar which took a while since it was so well wrapped fit and finish was excellent excellent quality it went on my truck just as stated in the directions easy I am very happy with it
Reviewed by Leonard R (Wise, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Blazer — Mar 03, 2017 8:06 PM
Purchased for 1999 Chevrolet Blazer. Was concerned about the possibility of installing due to age of the vehicle but the product fit like a glove. Ordered over the phone and customer service was great. Arrived in less than a week.
Reviewed by Donald R (Whitehouse Station, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 23, 2017 9:01 AM
The bar was easy to install with the included brackets after removing the factory tow hooks. I like the open look of the bar, and I didn't have to relocate the front license plate which is required in NJ.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- pace edwards switchblade retractable tonneau cover
- rancher grille guard
- rancho quicklift loaded leveling struts
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- grill guards for ford
- hyundai car seat covers
- jeep grand cherokee bull bar
- dodge ram shocks
- f150 grille guard
- cargo liner for suv
- cargo racks for suv
- truck tents for sale