- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Expansive wraparound design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesley B (McGregor, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 6:58 AM
The grille looks absolutely amazing on my son's Toyota Tacoma. He loves it and is very proud to show his friends, who have commented on how "cool" it looks. Great price, great value!
Reviewed by Blakely D (MOBILE, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2018 8:44 PM
I purchased this product for my 2013 silverado as I pass at least 5 deer a day on my commute to work. Great product looks great very happy with my purchase, the only compliant I have is the instructions for installation are horrible. It took myself and my best friend about 2.5 hours to install and the reason for that quick is air tools highly recommended, as you have to break main bumper bolts with very little room. Overall I highly recommend!
Reviewed by Jill G (ROUGEMONT, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 03, 2018 10:41 AM
This is one durable grill guard. Made of good quality. It already has holes in place in case I want to add fog lights.
Reviewed by Eric A (CARSON CITY, NV) — Dec 25, 2017 8:29 PM
The grille went right on as instructions described...except the upper brackets were mis-labled for the wrong model year of Nissan Xterra. At least the other set (for later models) fit great so no problem really. They just need a small adjustment to the instructions. My 2008 Xterra needed what they labeled as the "long" brackets.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- review on truxx 2"" lift kit
- review power stop ceramic brake pads
- westin stainless steel bull bars
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- chevy grill guards
- floor mats mercedes benz
- gmc sierra floor mats rubber
- brush guards for mercury mariner
- toyota tacoma bull bar
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack
- program chips for trucks