- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Expansive wraparound design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (HOPKINSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 23, 2017 6:31 PM
The grill arrived ahead of schedule and was undamaged, could not have excepted better. But when unpacking no instructions, no packing list. Had to go to black horse web site to find then. Nuts and bolts package was not complete / correct. But was easy to figure out. The only other issue, was no instructions about the factory skid plate, but was able to modify and adapt it back in. Drop me a note, if you need guidance. Plate is aluminum, so easy to cut. End install turned out great
Reviewed by Thomas C (Corry, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 11, 2017 4:03 AM
after some miscommunication about tow hooks was resolved, the installation went as expected. appears to be very solid and functional. quality is good and it achieves the desired impression of my Tahoe. I'm pleased.
Reviewed by Robert W (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 07, 2017 7:33 AM
Looks great and easy to assemble, Instructions need to be updated, no mention of removal of inside cover to install supports.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- review on truxx 2"" lift kit
- review power stop ceramic brake pads
- westin stainless steel bull bars
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- chevy grill guards
- floor mats mercedes benz
- gmc sierra floor mats rubber
- brush guards for mercury mariner
- toyota tacoma bull bar
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack
- program chips for trucks