- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Expansive wraparound design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bennie S (Bronson, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 26, 2017 7:25 PM
It will be a great protection for the front of my Dodge Ram due to living in the country where deer and other animals run across the road Also looks great and increase the value of my truck
Reviewed by Billie W (CLIFTON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — May 12, 2017 5:12 PM
It was easy to install although I needed to buy a couple of bolts to mount the top support brackets on the truck. The grille guard looks awesome. It is quite sturdy. Overall I am very pleased.
Reviewed by Gary H (TROY, MT) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2017 8:15 PM
The Grill guard box was damaged in shipping, but thanks to the excellent packaging the grill guard was unscathed. Assembly was easy and the guard looks good. I only have one concern, the support braces (which attach to the frame) bent slightly during assembly. Perhaps the could be beefed up in future production. The support brace was trued up and re-assembled. Durability go the guard is yet to be tested during daily driving. But I like it on the 2002 Toyota Sequoia!
Reviewed by Leon R C (Titusville, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Apr 25, 2017 2:53 AM
It looks good gives the truck Grate new look and stance black looks good on black it was fairly easy to install came nicely packaged in a heavy-duty box all fome wrapped I would recommend it to any one wanting one to dress up your truck
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- review on truxx 2"" lift kit
- review power stop ceramic brake pads
- westin stainless steel bull bars
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- chevy grill guards
- floor mats mercedes benz
- gmc sierra floor mats rubber
- brush guards for mercury mariner
- toyota tacoma bull bar
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack
- program chips for trucks