- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your front-end the right way—with a Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar
- Choose between semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel
- Black Horse Bull Bars come equipped with an anti-abrasion skid plate
- Bolts on easily—no drilling required for installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Keep your factory-smooth front-end ding- and dent-free with a rugged Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar. Custom-contoured to suit the unique design of your ride, these stylish bull bars bolt on in no time and come equipped with a skid plate. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black.
Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew F (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2017 3:20 PM
Bull Bar is amazing!! Took a long long time to put on with all of the bolts, breaker bar, and having to cut the plastic splitter for the arms to go through.... BUT completely worth the time. Incredibly sturdy on the truck, it is NOT going anywhere. Chrome is immaculate and the skid plate looks bomb! Love AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Gregg S (Bismarck, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Dec 31, 2016 9:37 AM
It's a very easy install but the brackets marked with a p for passenger and d for a driver actually mount on the opposite sides. Keep the mounting bracket bolts extremely loose on the frame of your vehicle so you can install the bull bar easier. There is a minor flaw on the stainless but I treated it so hopefully I can keep it from rusting.
Reviewed by James G (Mukwonago, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 31, 2016 6:10 AM
I live in Wisconsin...and this Bull Bar arrived at my door, from California...in 24 hours. Had it mounted on my 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk at my local mechanic. Easy install, 1 hour. all parts included. Ordered the aux. Lic. Plate mounting bracket...did not need it. Makes my Jeep look like it belongs off road. Just do it! Worth it!
Reviewed by Guy M (Cleveland, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Dec 31, 2016 3:45 AM
The stainless steel bull bar was easy to install looks great very sturdy mounted LED lights with it as well. Probably a 45 minute install all holes lined up well all hardware included great value.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- motor trend hammock
- nissan intake sensor performance chip
- smitty bull bars
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- car cover for bmw
- jeep bull bar
- westin bull bar 1995 ford explorer
- 2012 ford focus vent visors
- 2012 kia sorento front bumper guard
- auto car mats floor
- truck step tubes
- discount car bras