- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flip the switch on lighting performance and front-end protection with the Aries Pro Series Grille Guard
- Custom made to flow with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Its aerodynamic crossbar is designed to house and protect your LED light bar
- Works with most aftermarket LEDs up to 30” long (sold separately)
- Comes with a mesh faceplate to shield your off-road light from thieves, scrapes and the elements
- Change the look of your Aries Grille Guard with LED Housing by swapping out the standard faceplate with a range of optional upgrades
- Wrought from 1/4” steel plating and mandrel-bent 1.5” carbon steel tubing
- Finished with a black textured powder coating to defend against rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Bolts into place with no drilling needed
- Available with or without the Pro Series Grill Guard LED Light Bar
- Your Aries Pro Series Grille Guard includes a 3-year warranty
The dirt your dune surfer is kicking up may be older than time, but your high-powered LED light bar is thoroughly modern. In fact, advanced auxiliary lamps are so new that it's tricky to find a clean way to integrate them into your off-roader—until now. With the Aries Pro Series Grille Guard, you get both a home for your advanced lights and a burly line of defense.
Sunsets and dust ups are no threat when you roll with the Aries Pro Series Grille Guard. It features an aerodynamic crossbar that doubles as a mounting point for most popular LED light bars. The lights sit safely behind a standard mesh faceplate, protecting your lamps from brush, bumps and bandits. If mesh isn't your style, you can swap it out with a host of optional replacement faceplates.
More than just a smart design, your Aries Pro Series Grille Guard is built to take a beating. It's constructed from both 1/4" steel plating and 1.5" carbon steel tubing with a black textured powder coating. And since your Aries LED Grille Guard is custom sculpted for your vehicle, it flows with your factory lines and bolts into existing frame holes for a no-drill fit. Available with or without the Pro Series Grille Guard LED Light Bar, your Pro Series Grille Guard carries a 3-year warranty.
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Pro Series Grille Guard Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alexander N (KINGSTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2015 10:46 AM
The Grille Guard was easy to install and it looks amazing. I put a TrailFx 30in single row light bar in the slot and it looks great and is super bright! Also this Grille Guard hides the light bar nicely and is a good theft deterrent! Hardest part was getting the light bar to fit in the space that is allotted; the length was no problem but the light bar is resting against the the bumper of truck even when light bar is pushed as far forward as it can be.Oh well no complaints!