Aries Grille Guard
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
337 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregg B W (SEVEN VALLEYS, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 04, 2017 12:28 PM
Finally got it put on. Fairly easy and clean. Little triming of Air Dam but nothing outrageous. Looks Great on 2017 Tacoma
Reviewed by Tou M (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2017 3:29 PM
Putting the guard on took me about 1hr. It looks nice on the truck but maybe the welding part that bends around my headlight didn't look even. I tried correcting it but it work bulge much. Overall it's ok. A little bigger look would be nicer and much needed
Reviewed by maribel m (Meridian, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2017 11:24 PM
I have a silver Tacoma and I chose the black color of Aries Grill Guard to match.It looks awesome! Installation is easy with 2 persons to install.overall I love it!
Reviewed by Thomas R (Zimmerman, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 29, 2017 7:42 PM
It's is a great grille guard looks very sharp on my truck. Only issue with installation is due to Toyota design not with the grille guard. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!