Aries Grille Guard
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
331 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Al B (Hershey, NE) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Jan 31, 2017 8:00 AM
Grille Guard looks good --mounts are very well made--I put guard on 2010 Ford Explorer,fit is very good
Reviewed by Kenneth T (GROVETOWN, GA) — Jan 11, 2017 6:21 AM
Looks great about 2 hours to install. I would consider the installation to be on the easy level. I did have to buy a large breaker bar and a 17mm socket to get the bolts off of the truck. I am very happy with the look and quality of the grill guard. Like other reviews there were some gaps in the installation instructions, but I was able to work my way through it without many problems.
Reviewed by Pamela B (Pink Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 30, 2016 3:45 PM
Love this grille guard! I bought it for my husband's 2006 Honda Ridgeline and it looked great on it..I say looked great because today a lady decided to run a light that resulted in a collision....but I do believe this guardsaved us from serious injury.
Reviewed by scott c (GRAFTON, NH) — Dec 14, 2016 4:25 AM
easily installed and a great match with my color F350 Super Duty. Would use it wiih any other truck I buy in the future