Aries Grille Guard
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
343 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RW A (Greensboro, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2018 3:19 AM
Directions not right on 2017 silverado grill reinstall need to put hrill back than mount guard
Reviewed by warren b (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 04, 2018 1:10 AM
Love it. Took 2 hrs to install. Good quality. Great price. Free shipping. Can't go wrong. Excellent company to do business with. Thank you.
Reviewed by Heidi S (SEELEY LAKE, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 02, 2018 1:10 PM
Got this for my husband for Christmas and it was perfect! Took it to the body shop for install and it fits like a glove.
Reviewed by John W (Choctaw, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 27, 2017 8:30 AM
The Grill is very sharp looking, However I feel that it needs a center bar across the front or something to protect the grill of my truck. There is to big of an opening to the grill of my truck. Other than that I think it is very sharp looking, and built very well. Hope I never have to depend on it to protect my truck from a Deer or anything else.
Reviewed by peyton o (BREVARD, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 07, 2017 4:21 PM
My first experience with this type product.No complaints about shipping, follow up from vendor, install direction were spot on. Surprised something actually works like its advertised. NOW WE SEE HOW THE DEER LIKE IT.