Aries Grille Guard
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
335 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tou M (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2017 3:29 PM
Putting the guard on took me about 1hr. It looks nice on the truck but maybe the welding part that bends around my headlight didn't look even. I tried correcting it but it work bulge much. Overall it's ok. A little bigger look would be nicer and much needed
Reviewed by maribel m (Meridian, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2017 11:24 PM
I have a silver Tacoma and I chose the black color of Aries Grill Guard to match.It looks awesome! Installation is easy with 2 persons to install.overall I love it!
Reviewed by Thomas R (Zimmerman, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 29, 2017 7:42 PM
It's is a great grille guard looks very sharp on my truck. Only issue with installation is due to Toyota design not with the grille guard. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Reviewed by Peter G (Washington, DC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Mar 24, 2017 3:21 AM
Really easy to install! Just a few bolts and as usual taking off the existing nuts on the bumper we the hardest but nothing that the average person cannot do. I don't do must off-road but where I live people are always backing into the truck while parking. Of course this guard will bring that to an end. Looks good and instructions with pictures made installation really easy.
Reviewed by Al B (Hershey, NE) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Jan 31, 2017 8:00 AM
Grille Guard looks good --mounts are very well made--I put guard on 2010 Ford Explorer,fit is very good