Aries 3" Bull Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Aries 3" Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes protective skid plate that helps deflect rocks and small road debris
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- The Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Comes ready to customize with pre-drilled crossbar that has two holes to mount an LED light bar or round lights up to 5.5" in diameter
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling
- Aries 3" Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries 3" Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries 3" Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries 3" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
486 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry D (CALHOUN, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 2:03 PM
looks great. You will have to remove your tow hooks. So if you get stuck you will have to crawl under your truck to find a place to tie off to. bull bar and mounting brackets are to flimsy to hook to.
Reviewed by Jovelito S (Yuba City, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 10, 2018 8:08 PM
I love the way it looks on my truck. The installation was simple...I like that.
Reviewed by Robert S (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 09, 2018 8:13 PM
I received my 3" Aries Bull-Bar in a timely matter. It's all, "AutoAnthing" says it is. Thank you, but do you have a led~light kit for this Aries Bull-bar Hope so!