Aries 3" Bull Bar
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Aries 3" Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes durable skid plate for boosted protection
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- Available in Carbon Steel with a Black Powder Coat or a Commercial Grade Black Textured finish. Also available in Stainless Steel with a Polished Steel finish or a Hi-Gloss Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish, where both the bracket and hardware on the Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish pass a 1,000 hour salt spray test for durability
- Your Aries 3" Bull Bar is polished to a mirror shine (stainless) or with a black powder-coat finish and the Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Integrated mounting tabs are perfect for installing auxiliary lights
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling, welding or cutting for most vehicles
- Aries 3" Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries 3" Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries 3" Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries 3" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
465 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William O (MAMMOTH LAKES, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2017 12:43 PM
The time to remove the factory tow hooks took twice as long as the subject bull bar install. The installation took about 1/2 hour including alignment and bolt torqing
Reviewed by JAMES P (HUNTINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 9:28 AM
The price of this bar was very reasonable for how well it was built and the appearance is very cool and tuff looking. The only bad thing about this bar was that it covers up my front licence plate. If I thought of this ahead of time I would have searched for another style.
Reviewed by Richard W (LAKEVILLE, MN) — Feb 27, 2017 10:31 PM
Very pleased! From the ease of ordering the product. Also the quickness that I received it . And very pleased on how they packed it. I would very much recommend them to my friends. Thank you
Reviewed by C B P (Manteo, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 02, 2017 6:54 AM
Couldn't be happier with this Bull Bar! Installation was a breeze, since I had the tow hooks installed. The bar replace them handily. Bear in mind that the pre-drilled holes for aux. lighting are 18" apart; my LED bar was 22". It took some spacers to fit it, but that was no big deal! Sweet look, and good protection for the lightbar.