AMI Swing Step Grille Guard
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/10 - 11/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add front-end defense and easy engine access with an AMI Swing Step Grille Guard
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel for supreme durability
- Swing down step provides quick and easy access to your entire engine bay
- Available in multiple finish options to accent your rugged rig’s style
- Installs on your factory tow hook mounts to maintain use of factory hooks (most applications)
- Accommodates up to a 22" LED light bar (light bar and mounting brackets are sold separately)
- AMI Swing Steps are proudly made in the USA
- Your AMI Swing Step Grille Guard is backed by a 90-day warranty
Combining the front-end protection of a bull bar and the added utility of a bumper step, this inventive pairing makes for one must-have accessory. Ideal for that oversized rig, the AMI Swing Step Grille Guard boasts 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel construction for added strength and stability along with an innovative swing down step for instant engine access.
Truly one-of-a-kind in its engineering, this AMI Grille Guard with Swing Step is even equipped to accommodate an up to a 22" LED light bar (light bar and mounting brackets are sold separately). AMI Swing Steps are designed with a rugged, industrial appearance in your choice of finish options to complement your truck’s already tough-looking exterior.
The AMI Swing Step Brush Guard installs on your factory tow hook mounts to allow you to retain the use of your factory hooks on most applications. Your AMI Swing Steps are proudly made in the USA and backed by a 90-day warranty.
AMI Swing Step Grille Guard Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (TWIN LAKES, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2017 3:31 AM
Directions were ok. Could use more detail, but pretty straight forward. I did not have tow hooks on my truck. This kit does not come with the 7/16" bolts required to attach it to the truck. I bought 2" inch grade 5 bolts with SS nuts and lockwashers so I could add tow hooks in the future. I tried to tighten it so it was exactly parallel to the front, but when I stepped on the step it pulled it out a little bit at the top. Not a huge deal. Swing step still looks awesome on the front.
Reviewed by Randy L (Harrison, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 04, 2016 8:56 AM
This grill has 5stars on looks...The brackets need redesign(not thick enough and you have to remove two hooks to install.also cut plastic bumper with a drywall hole saw to make it fit) You will need a air ratchet and long handled metric wrenches..I recommend you start on the passenger side 1st(it's the hardest to do) I also recommend using upgrade on supplied nuts&bolts. It does fit good but it's a beach on passenger side..if you don't have long box wrench and air ratchet.Goodprice!
Reviewed by Matthew J (Martinez, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 20, 2016 10:33 PM
The overall build of this piece is quality. I found the assembly and mounting easy ( 30 min). The unfortunate flaw is in the latch assembly for the swing step. It does not seat well and tends to rattle over small bumps. I bought this for my '14 Tundra which does not need an extra step to access the hood but I liked the look.
Reviewed by Gerald M (VIDALIA, GA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2016 9:26 AM
I was finally able to get me a nice truck &I saw your ad & saw the swing down guard and I knew I had to get that grille becauce I am disable & I needed a grille guard that would help me.It really sets the truck off. Thank You
- ami grille guards & bull bars
- drop spindles for 2004 ford ranger
- echomaster front navigator
- t&h grill guard installation
- acura floor mats with logo
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- chevy grill guards
- bull bars for hummer h3
- brush guard f250 super duty
- mazda cx 7 all weather floor mats
- suv roof racks
- auto bras
- custom exhaust tips