- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Grille Guards guarantee quality front-end protection and rugged good looks
- Strong, one-piece construction from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Integrated removable brush guards protect your headlights
- Grille guard front bars sport a black finish
- Brush guards available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle
- Easy installation — no drilling required
- Steelcraft Grille Guard is protected by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
With a strong Steelcraft Grille Guard, unrivaled protection starts at the middle of your grille and extends all the way out to your headlights. These heavy-duty grill guards include rugged Steelcraft brush guards for full-blown protection and a tougher look.
This durable Steelcraft Grille Guard is constructed from high-quality T304 stainless steel for maximum strength. The guard’s one-piece construction and integrated, removable brush guards shield your front-end from all possible damage wherever you drive. Boost your ride’s functionality further by mounting auxiliary lights on these pre-drilled grille guards — with this simple mod, you can easily continue your work or off-roading adventures at night.
Steelcraft Grille Guards are available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle. Installation is hassle free, as no drilling is required. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black eCoat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless finish.
Steelcraft Grille Guards Customer Reviews
277 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anup k (Santa Rosa, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 08, 2017 9:22 PM
It looks awsome on my 2017 Ridgeline. It was such an easy installation. It gave my truck more value. I truly recommend this product to everyone. Now I am waiting for the rear light cover to match .
Reviewed by Brad K (Reynoldsburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 11, 2017 7:14 PM
I'm pleased with my purchase. Product was delivered well protected and in good condition. Install was fairly easy and straight forward. I'm not typically a fan of powdercoat. Time will tell how well the finish holds up.
Reviewed by Brick P (BUDA, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 30, 2017 7:38 AM
Putting on the brackets was easy, but the grill was bent. Customer service was able to help get it replaced. Once you get it open the box and put it on a flat surface and make sure that the light covers and mounting brackets are touching the ground before signing for it. Do this no matter what the driver says. If you dont check it before signing for it you might be stuck with it.
Reviewed by Kevin B (TOWNSEND, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 11, 2017 4:20 PM
This is a great product, well made, looks great and installation directions were clear. Product shipped right after ordering and received timely. Highly recommend this product and Auto Anything
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- xd series 811 rs2 matte black wheels
- extang solid fold tonneau cover reviews
- gabriel ultra
- chevy bull bar
- dodge cabin air filters
- dodge grill guards
- brush guards for dodge ram 1500
- bull bar ford f150
- passat seat covers
- pickup truck side tool boxes
- custom fit floor liners
- steps for truck