- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard provides larger-than-life protection for your vehicle’s front-end
- The Big Tex is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Constructed from heavy-duty, 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing
- Includes beefy uprights and thick, rubber push pads for extra protection
- Easy bolt-on installation for most vehicles (some drilling may be required)
- Features a unique design that prevents your Big Tex from bending, vibrating or flexing
- Brush guards wrap around your headlights, accentuating your rig’s factory lines
- Big Tex Grille Guards are available in two finishes — duplex nickel-chrome plating (6-year warranty) or rugged black powder coat (3-year warranty)
They say that “everything’s bigger in Texas,” and this monstrous, Texas-made grille guard stays true to form. Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guards provide your big rig with larger-than-life front-end protection that lasts for the long haul. This bold, brawny grille guard is bursting at the seams with features to shield the face of your tough truck or SUV from bumps and scrapes when you’re on the road.
Big Tex Grille Guards are built with 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing for the frame and include heavy-duty uprights crafted from durable 11-gauge steel. The heavy outside welds and massive size of this Big Tex Grille Guard ensures that it won’t bend, flex or vibrate when in use.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard is custom-crafted specifically for your tough truck or SUV, boasting a flawless fit. It’s designed to accentuate your vehicle’s factory lines, effortlessly matching its bold style. Installation is a cinch, since it bolts right into pre-drilled frame holes (drilling may be required for some vehicles).
Take your big rig’s defenses and looks to the next level with a Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard. Choose from a gleaming, duplex, nickel-chrome plated finish (6-year warranty) or a rugged, black powder-coat finish (3-year warranty) to match your vehicle’s style.
- While most Big Tex Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
- The Big Tex Grille Guard does not fit the Dodge Ram Sport or other Dodge Rams with plastic bumper covers.
- Go Industries designed a special low-profile Big Tex Grille Guard for a select group of Chevy and GMC rigs. Besides looking tough, it prevents headlight glare from bouncing off your grille guard and into your eyes.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron W (Troy, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Aug 25, 2017 11:20 AM
One would think after all the poor reviews over the years about the installation instructions a company would get the hint and get a graphic artist and do proper instructions. Or, do a YouTube video. Give me a refund and I write them for you. My set of instructions were a copy of a copy of a copy and I had to find them on-line to see the pictures which were of little value anyway. My guess is most of these are installed by professionals who know what to do. otherwise a great product. Great fit.
Reviewed by Daniel P (SOUTH STRAFFORD, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Express — Aug 01, 2017 4:53 AM
Great product , just had to swap top brackets around as they or the instructions were incorrectly marked . As for appearance and the product ...excellent !
Reviewed by Thomas F (Iowa Park, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — May 17, 2017 8:41 PM
I am well pleased with my grille guard, it is much sturdier than expected and looks great no my truck. It was a little difficult to put togather and is not a one man job because of the weight.
Reviewed by Michael C (SNOHOMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-450/550 — Mar 04, 2017 6:09 AM
The Big Tex girl is great quality looks good on my truck very solid instructions are terrible poor Graphics need to do a little more work did not receive all the bolts and nuts needed to install it had to go buy some signs that it's a great Grill
Reviewed by charles m (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Dec 07, 2016 9:04 AM
I hit a deer and it cost big bucks to fix the front of my truck. Thank God I had insurance. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a little extra protection at the front of my truck. I went shopping for a grilled Guard it took me six months to find the one I wanted. I also wanted my truck to look BAD and it does! Anyhow, I got my Grille Guard and with a little help from a friend, who is mechanically inclined, we put it altogether. I am very happy with the way it looks.
- go industries grille guards & bull bars
- aries big horn bull bar
- stoptech drilled & slotted street brake kit
- wolo long horns
- jeep grille guard
- ford truck bull bars
- mercedes benz all weather mats
- jeep grand cherokee brush guard
- toyota tacoma nerf bars
- toyota tundra bull bar
- truck floormats
- bike rack for trucks
- led headlight bulbs for cars