- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dodge Factory Match Gauges combine supreme accuracy with the latest in Dodge style
- Built specifically to match the 2002-2008 Dodge truck factory gauges
- Designed for off-road, street and performance driving
- Diverse line-up enables you to monitor a vast array of important vehicle statistics
- High-contrast orange pointers with white background for a stylish and easy to read layout
- Choose from a variety of gauge types:
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Dodge Factory Match Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty
The most accurate gauges in the business coupled with the latest MOPAR style—that's the Dodge Factory Match Gauges from AutoMeter. Expertly designed to match the factory gauges on the award-winning 2002-2008 Dodge Ram, AutoMeter gives your dash that clean, factory look. And, easy to read dials, high-contrast orange pointers and classic white faces make these gauges the Dodge truck owners favorite.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. With Dodge gauges' diverse assortment, you can monitor every measurement imaginable. AutoMeter's award-winning line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Dodge Factory Match Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Dodge Factory Match Gauges Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin A (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2014 3:34 AM
The gauges function properly and do great! The "factory match" is close but notso much at night. The boost gauge is significantly brighter than the egt gauge. The led just doesn't match the factory lights very well. With all that I am happy with the gauges and they perform flawlessly.
Reviewed by Josh W (Saginaw, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2013 3:16 PM
These gauges seem to work well and they look great. The only problem is that the boost gauge (Autometer part number AM8505) does not really seem to match. The graphics look the same, but the lighting is different from the other Autometer "factory match" gauges. It's that bad, but it's definitely brighter and the green has a little more yellowish look to it. I have done some Google searches and found that lots of people notice this. Also the boost gauge reads pretty erratic at high boost.