- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to fit right over the factory A-Pillar
- Choose from full A-Pillar covers or smaller Pod Mounts (not all vehicles)
- A-Pillars come in single, dual, triple and quad designs
- Pod mounts available in single and dual designs
- A-Pillars with installed AutoMeter gauges also available (limited vehicles)
- Easy installation—only common tools needed
- Your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transform your ride's driver side into a high-performance cockpit with A-Pillar and Pod Mounts from AutoMeter. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, AutoMeter mounts your gauges right on your vehicle's A-Pillar-at eye level where you need ‘em.
With your gauges strategically stationed, you can gather engine vitals without loosing sight of the task at hand. Plus, a custom gauge cluster mounted to your A-Pillar gives your ride a racecar style that's anything but factory!
Custom built to fit your vehicle's A-Pillar, AutoMeter offers single, dual, triple-even quad gauge mounts for a wide array of vehicles. And, the molded design takes only a few tools and minimal effort to pop right over your factory A-Pillar. What's more, your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff P (Hazel Green, AL) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2017 4:52 PM
I was pleasantly surprised at how well the pod fit to the A-pillar of my 96 Dodge Ram. I mounted this over the top of a two gauge pod that has 2-1/16 gauges. I had a 2-5/16 gauge I wanted to mount up high on the A-pillar and this worked great for that effort. The kit included 4 push in retainers, but I choose to use cad plated hex screws for a gold contrast to the black ABS. Very pleased.
Reviewed by john b (college point, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Nov 11, 2016 8:03 AM
It does what it is supposed to do, but the fitment could have been much better to the stock pillar. I had to seal the gaps with black silicone. The gauge hole also had to be enlarged to fit the gauge. If you do not expect it to be nice you won't be disappointed.