Race Ramps Wheel Stands
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Set your ride up for simple maintenance with Race Ramps Wheel Stands
- Make for quick weigh-ins, easier alignments and more stylish car show appearances
- The ideal alternative to heavy and clunky metal tire stands
- Measures in at 18"-squared base, 16"-squared top and stands 14" tall
- Works with Tru-Line TL-12 Car & Light Truck and TL-12 Deluxe alignment systems
- Accepts most standard-sized slip plates, grease plates, turntables and car scales
- 100% solid-core construction with a reinforced wheel surface
- Each wheel stand weighs just 12 lbs
- Specially textured to stay put without scuffing your floors
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Race Ramps backs your Wheel Stands with a 1-year warranty
Steel. It's great for erecting Babel-sized skyscrapers, but it's not exactly friendly on your back. Lugging a set of all-metal car stands around your garage is a quick way to hernia-ville. So, cut your body some slack and make the switch to lightweight Race Ramps Wheel Stands.
Constructed from a space-age foam, Race Ramps Car Wheel Stands boast a 100% solid-core design that's incredibly strong while remaining shockingly lightweight. Just how light? Each car stand weighs a mere 12 lbs. Plus, the bottom of every car wheel stand is coated with a special anti-skid texture—no matter how hard you try, they never slip, slide or scuff your floor.
As versatile as they are durable, Race Ramps Wheel Stands are your perfect companion at the track, in your garage or at the concours. Their 16" x 16" flat surface is perfectly sized for standard car scales and Tru-Line alignment tools, making it easy to weigh in before the race or dial in your camber before a long road trip. And, the 14" lift is the right height to capture the judges' attention at the next car show. No matter how you use your Race Ramps Wheel Stands, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.