Race Ramps Wheel Cribs
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fine tune your ride's lift with Race Ramps Wheel Cribs
- Perfect for showing off your cherry chariot at car shows or getting plenty of clearance for at-home wrenching
- Your choice of 2-piece height-adjustable or 1-piece solid cribs
- Stack up or split your 2-piece cribs for the perfect degree of ground clearance
- 1-piece cribs provide a refined look and a solid foundation
- Available in three sizes for 8", 10" or 12" of total lift
- 100% solid-core construction takes serious abuse
- Each crib weighs 10 lbs or less for maximum portability
- Strong enough to support up to 1,500 lbs each
- Never slips, slides or scoots on any surface and doesn’t scratch your floors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sold it pairs
- Your Race Ramps Wheel Cribs are backed by a 1-year warranty
The difference between taking home the Best Of Show trophy and driving off empty handed comes down to the details. If you've spent the time decking out your show ride with the most monstrous motor, the rockin'est rims and the wildest mural, make sure to highlight your handy work to the judges with Race Ramps Wheel Cribs.
With adjustable 2-piece and solid 1-piece designs to choose from, Race Ramps Cribs give your ride that Concours d'Elegance edge. Engineered for fine-tuning enthusiasts, 2-piece Adjustable Wheel Cribs split apart for a minor bump or stack sky high, giving you complete control over your ride's height. Or, for a sleek, solid design that keeps your pride and joy firmly planted in the spotlight, go for 1-piece show cribs. And, so you get just the right lift, both styles are available in three different sizes.
Built with a blue-ribbon design, your Race Ramps Tire Cribs boast solid-core construction that's strong enough to support 1,500 lbs while weighing in at 10 lbs or less apiece. Better still, their specially textured base never slips around or scuffs your floor. And, Race Ramps backs your Adjustable Wheel Cribs with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Wheel Cribs Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy H (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Van — Apr 14, 2015 5:28 AM
These are just what I needed to work with the 56" Race Ramps when performing maintenance on my C5 Corvette. The oil pan on the corvette drains from the front and the ramps in the front along with the wheel cribs in the rear are a great combo to get you where you need to be for oil, trans, and differential fluid changes. AutoAnything beat everyone's price I've seen advertised by 20% and no shipping or waiting on Rebates.