Race Ramps Trailer Ramps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get your lowered ride in the trailer with Race Ramps Trailer Ramps
- Trailer door fits into special notches for smooth transition
- Designed to not damage trailer doors or trailer
- Decreases approach angle to as little as 4.3°
- Available in a wide variety of sizes shaped for your trailer
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Lightweight, easy to carry and maneuver—weigh between 9 lbs to 15 lbs apiece
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Trailer Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to the angle-of-attack to load your low-clearance mean machine onto the trailer, there are two methods. The foolish approach where the angles attack you and you scrape your bumper. And the wise approach, where you attack the angles and load up with no problems. Take the smart route and ramp up with a set of Race Ramp trailer Ramps.
When you use a trailer for vehicle transport, these trailer-loading ramps are a must. Designed for low-clearance rides, trailer ramps decrease the approach angle to as little as 4.3°. And, thanks to the special notch, they fit right to the lowered trailer door for a super-smooth transition.
Crafted from a unique 100% solid-core material, Race Ramps are incredibly durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at as little as 15 lbs each. The custom design means they never damage your trailer. And, no matter what the surface, they don't slide or scoot and never scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your Trailer Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles W (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche Cayman — Nov 16, 2015 9:08 PM
At nearly $300 these ramps seemed rather pricey, but proved to be worth it. They extend my trailer ramps and decrease their angle, thus allowing my very low car in and out of my trailer. Ramps are very light, yet very strong.
Reviewed by Tom S (kennesaw, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Nov 11, 2015 3:58 AM
After messing around with trying homemade wood ramps I finally purchased these and admitted what an idiot I was for not going with these from the start. These make for a perfect transition for my race car and are so light that my wife can now locate them while I adjust the trailer. I will now invest in other RR products after seeing how well these are engineered and function.
Reviewed by Robert S (Sykesville, MD) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW Z3 — Apr 07, 2015 9:38 AM
When I had my track car's suspension lowered, I knew I'd have a problem with the front end clearance when loading it on my trailer. I debated whether to build extender ramps using wood planks, but after a lot of thought decided to go with the Race Ramps Trailer Ramps - and I'm really glad I did. They are super light, especially compared to the wood plank setup I had contemplated. Also, they don't absorb water and are easy to keep clean. I highly recommend this product!
Reviewed by Charles P (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Feb 27, 2014 6:22 AM
these ramps make unloading my racecar a breeze. they are lightweight and ensure the car does not scrape while loading and unloading.
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- amp power boards
- cipa towing mirrors ford
- mechanics rolling stool
- nissan steering wheel covers
- rubber chevy floor mats
- toyota dash cover
- chevy malibu car seat covers
- 2008 toyota 4runner floor mats
- 2012 ram 1500 side steps
- automobile rubber floor mats
- bra for a car
- engine air filters