Race Ramps Roll-Ups
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get 4" of easy off-the-ground clearance with Race Ramps Roll-Ups
- The perfect alternative to jacks and jack stands
- 16° angle of approach
- Works with tires up to 12" wide
- Each ramp measures 32.75”L x 14”W x 4”H with a 14” x 8” flat top
- Extra-wide top provides a sure parking platform
- Each Roll-Up Ramp weighs a mere 4.5 lbs
- 100% solid-core construction for maximum durability
- Won't slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or mark your floors
- Use your Roll-Ups in conjunction with other Race Ramps for a little extra boost
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Roll-Ups are backed by a 1-year warranty
There's nothing quite as satisfying as working on your own ride. Whether you're bolting on a high-flow exhaust or changing your oil, it's peaceful rolling under your chassis and wrenching away. But, fighting with clunky jacks and awkward stands might make you think twice about dusting off your overalls and ratchets. Fortunately, there's an easier way to get 4" of safe, stable lift—just pull up onto Race Ramps Roll-Ups.
While they might look like simple wedges, Race Ramps Roll-Ups are bursting with unique features to make maintenance and detail projects a breeze. With 100% solid-core construction, they're as strong as an ox. And, they have an ingenious underbelly texture that stops them from sliding around—all while protecting your floors from scratches, scuffs and marks.
No matter what you drive, it's sure to fit on your Roll-Ups. Along with the 16° approach angle, they're wide enough for 12" tires and have an 8" flat top to park on. Plus, Each Roll-Up Ramp weighs just 4.5 lbs, so they're easy to use, store and travel. Race Ramps even backs your Roll-Ups with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Roll-Ups Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JASON H (Simi Valley, CA) — Feb 19, 2015 10:40 PM
I tried the longer/higher ones and it was a disaster...my car had a tough time getting up, and they slid back, causing my car to roll over them. Since they were higher than my clearance, it cracked the rocker. Anyway, these things are dummy-proof. If you miss the mark, you just roll over them like a speed bump without hitting anything. I use four of these, and they work great!
Reviewed by Jonathan J (SALINE, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 27, 2013 7:44 AM
A very cool product. The 4 inch lift on the Roll-Ups product is just enough to get under the car without a jack, but not to high. Changing the oil and light service just got much easier. Thanks AutoAnything. -Jon