Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- FlatStoppers are available in your choice of sizes
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Available for purchase as a single chock, a pair, or an entire set of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed in multiple sizes, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle tire type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ramon S (BELLINGHAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Charger — Sunday at 7:17 AM
These ramps are an insurance that your vehicles tires don't get ruined. At first I was a little hesitant about getting these but then once I realized they're more of insurance it made it easy to spend the money. They are easy to use and will give you peace of mind.
Reviewed by William T (OWINGS MILLS, MD) — Aug 19, 2017 6:05 PM
Third pair purchased in last year. Beats cost of a single bias ply tire for a 48 MGTC,a single Michelin for both a '71 and a' 74 BMW CS Coupe, and a '72 Ferrari 365 GTC 4.
Reviewed by Michael K (Springfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 17, 2017 8:34 PM
They do exactly what they say. They stop flat spots on your tires when storing your vehicle. They work well for indoor storage or outdoors.
Reviewed by Timothy F (RENO, NV) — May 02, 2017 11:42 AM
The product was shipped timely and communication was great. I have only had them for a week, but they seem very durable and well made. I had to have someone assist me in driving up on the flatstoppers as my front-wheel drive car would pull the front units before the rear units were seated properly. A little practice with inertia and letting the car roll 6" before reaching the flatstoppers solved the problem.