Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nick r (FAIRLESS HILLS, PA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy Corvette — Feb 11, 2018 12:04 PM
Easy to set-up, easy to drive-on and off, provide the needed(comfortable) clearance required to work under the car.
Reviewed by David B (Rock Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Dec 12, 2017 8:45 AM
These ramps are a must for any cartruck that is low to the ground.Works well with my C7 Corvette.I recommend.
Reviewed by Todd H (Elkton, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 01, 2017 8:56 AM
I first saw these ramps at a car show in Carlisle, PA, didn't purchase at the time because I thought they were too much money. Finally, after being frustrated with regular ramps, I purchased these, wow, they are so nice compared to regular ramps, easy to get a low setting car up on and once the ramp section is removed it gives you plenty of room to access under the car.
Reviewed by Garrett D (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Audi Allroad — Jul 05, 2017 8:45 PM
These ramps are great. They are lightweight, they don't shift or slide when you drive up them like the cheap plastic alternative ramps, and the two-piece version is super handy. Pretty much the ideal set-up short of a lift.
Reviewed by William S (CLAY, MI) — Apr 25, 2017 4:09 AM
Bought the 2-piece ramps for storage & the room to access my vehicles with the 1st ramp removed.....work great! Auto Anything had the best (lowest) price - thanks again!