- Save 10% Use Promo Code WT10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your floors from dirt, grime and liquid stains with semi-universal WeatherTech AVM Floor Mats
- Unique shape and Trim-to-Fit design makes it suitable for a wide range of cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans
- Manufactured from rubber-like, OEM-approved and latex-free Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Mat material is 100% recyclable, odorless and contains no PVCs, cadmium or lead
- Mats retain structural integrity and stay flexible even in cold weather
- Tall outer ridge and reservoir effectively trap fluids and debris
- MatGrip retention device and molded nibs hold them firmly in place
- Front mats are 5/8” thick, 19”W x 27”L and can be trimmed to 16”W x 24”L
- 2-piece rear mats are 5/8” thick, 18.5”W x 17”L and can be trimmed to 16.5”W x 15”L
- 1-piece rear mat for select vehicles is 5/8” thick, 56”W x 16”L and can be trimmed to 52”W x 14”L
- Your WeatherTech AVM Floor Mats are supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed for universal application but suitable for custom-trimming, a set of WeatherTech AVM Floor Mats is just what you need to keep your floorboards spotless. Perfect for cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans, each is made from rubbery, latex-free Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) that’s 100% recyclable, virtually odorless and contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium or lead.
WeatherTech All Vehicle Mats feature a tall outer ridge and reservoir to keep fluids and other debris contained, with a MatGrip retention device to back them and keep them anchored. Even in extremely cold temperatures, they stay just as flexible as the day you first laid them down.
You can order them for front and rear coverage, with the rear mats offered both in one or two pieces. Front mats are 5/8” thick, measure 19”W x 27”L and can be trimmed down to 16”W x 24”L. Two-piece rear mats are also 5/8” thick, but are 18.5”W x 17”L and modifiable to 16.5”W x 15”L. The one-piece rear variation is 56”W x 16”L and can but cut down to 52”W x 14”L. Your WeatherTech AVM Floor Mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech AVM Floor Mats Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JERAD S (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Dec 11, 2017 9:13 PM
I bought these to put in our Explorer since the vehicle has an odd shaped drivers side floor board I couldn't cut to fit. Passenger side fit just fine no cutting required. I bought the 1 piece rear mat also. After about 5 min of trying to make it work. I realized the factory all weather floor mats from ford were way better than these. These floor mats ended up going into my 2005 Silverado crew cab. If you got a pick up and want a decent set of mats they will work.