- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpet from unexpected adventures with ProZ Weather Shield All-Weather Floor Liners
- Cleats keep liners in place and resist motion to remain stable
- Laser and computer-cut for a custom look based on your make and model
- Conforms seamlessly to the contours of your vehicle
- Raised ridge protects your interior all the way to the door jamb
- Made out of tough, thermoplastic olefin
- Easy to install, clean and remove
- Boasts a rugged and sporty style
- Designed and produced in the USA
- Your ProZ Weather Shield All-Weather Floor Liners are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Adventure on without the mess in a set of protective ProZ WeatherShield All-Weather Liners. These floor mats feature cleats that anchor them in place and a laser-cut design ensures each liner hugs the contours of your specific vehicle seamlessly.
Built out of thermoplastic olefin or TPO, ProZ Weather Shield All-Weather Liners resist tears and cracks. Easily removable and cleanable, these American-made liners also feature a raised ridge that extends all the way to your vehicle’s door jamb. Your ProZ Weather Shield All-Weather Floor Liners are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Weather Shield All-Weather Floor Liners Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian H (Brighton, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2018 8:07 PM
Fit perfectly. They are exactly like the Husky Liners only less expensive. If you look at the details of each liner the only difference is the name badge.
Reviewed by Robert T (Franklin, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 13, 2018 1:06 PM
These are the first ProZ Floor Liners I've owned. They fit great and should help protect my vehicle during harsh New England weather.
Reviewed by Larry S (Rockwell City, IA) — Jan 13, 2018 11:49 AM
They don't actually attach to the floor hooks but rather indentations sit on top of the hooks. Therefore they really are not attached to the floor like 5he factir6 mats.