- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your carpet mats under wraps with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable carpet floor mats from spills, stains and wear all year round
- Constructed from premium vinyl that’s transparent to let your stock mat’s show through
- Resists cracking, curling or hardening in freezing cold or blistering heat
- .25” nibs on the underbelly safely grab your carpet mats for a shift-free fit
- Cleans up quick with a damp towel—no need to rent a carpet cleaner or break out the harsh chemicals
- Built with pride in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty
Those personalized carpet floor mats really round out your ride's interior design. But dirty shoes, drive-thru lunches and a dozen other dangers threaten to leave them muddy, stained and worn out. To preserve their factory freshness, you can either hang them up like trophies in your garage or keep them covered with Intro-Tech Protect A Mat Clear Floor Mats.
Like a force field for your factory mats, Clear Protecta Mats ride right on top of your carpet mats and deflect direct blows from toppled drinks, mud-caked boots and greasy French fries. Each Clear Protect A Mat is custom cut to match the shape of your stock mats, delivering an edge-to-edge line of defense. And when they get dirty, a quick wipe with a damp towel is all it takes to keep them clean.
Crafted from premium transparent vinyl, Protect A Mat Floor Mats survive scorching summer heat and freezing winter weather without cracking, curling or hardening. The backside is studded with .25" nibs that hold tight to your carpet mats for a slip-free fit. Better still, every IntroTech Clear Protect A Mat is made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gloria Z (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 19, 2017 3:11 AM
First set I ordered lasted over six years! Got a cheapo set at Wal--rt for my new car and threw them awa immediately. Ordered these again and they fit perfect and came quickly.
Reviewed by Doreatha M (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volvo S80 — Apr 07, 2017 8:10 AM
"Very Good mats" is usually followed with "for the money" or some other qualifier. These are simply very good. They fit extremely well in my car, cover the entire area and are crystal clear allowing the tan carpet to show without worrying about dirt and stains. They fastened in and remain in place. the only regret I have is that I bought the Front Seat Set, and not the front, back and trunk set.
Reviewed by Linda W (St Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Murano — Apr 04, 2017 8:29 PM
The drivers side mat was perfect, but the passenger side was not really cut to fit that side. So disappointed because I ordered these for my hubbys car and his were perfect.
- intro-tech automotive floor mats & liners
- car cover gust guard
- catch-all extreme floor mats
- diablosport trinity review for 2011 gmc sierra
- gmc car mats
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- nissan steering wheel covers
- rubber floor mats for gmc terrain
- toyota tundra side bars
- 2007 honda fit floor mats
- winter truck accessories
- pick up truck bed caps
- man cave stools