- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your carpet mats under wraps with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable carpet floor mats from spills, stains and wear all year round
- Constructed from premium vinyl that’s transparent to let your stock mat’s show through
- Resists cracking, curling or hardening in freezing cold or blistering heat
- .25” nibs on the underbelly safely grab your carpet mats for a shift-free fit
- Cleans up quick with a damp towel—no need to rent a carpet cleaner or break out the harsh chemicals
- Built with pride in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty
Those personalized carpet floor mats really round out your ride's interior design. But dirty shoes, drive-thru lunches and a dozen other dangers threaten to leave them muddy, stained and worn out. To preserve their factory freshness, you can either hang them up like trophies in your garage or keep them covered with Intro-Tech Protect A Mat Clear Floor Mats.
Like a force field for your factory mats, Clear Protecta Mats ride right on top of your carpet mats and deflect direct blows from toppled drinks, mud-caked boots and greasy French fries. Each Clear Protect A Mat is custom cut to match the shape of your stock mats, delivering an edge-to-edge line of defense. And when they get dirty, a quick wipe with a damp towel is all it takes to keep them clean.
Crafted from premium transparent vinyl, Protect A Mat Floor Mats survive scorching summer heat and freezing winter weather without cracking, curling or hardening. The backside is studded with .25" nibs that hold tight to your carpet mats for a slip-free fit. Better still, every IntroTech Clear Protect A Mat is made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RUSSELL C (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — Dec 08, 2016 2:56 AM
The mates are great they don't slid when your shoes are wet fit great no problem under the break of gas pedals and being clear you can see the car logo have ordered other things for my car from AUTO ANYTHING been very happy
Reviewed by Samuel F (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Civic — Nov 30, 2016 6:43 AM
Cut to fit exactly over factory mats and fit well.Have little to no smell and since they are "clear" the original look of the interior is maintained.Would not suggest using if you want major spill or mud protection as they have no raised edges.Are an economical way to protect the interior and retain the custom fit look.
Reviewed by Horace B (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 — Nov 17, 2016 9:26 PM
The thing I liked best was the custom fit of the mats. No need to cut and trim. The backing also prevents the mats from sliding and getting in the way of the pedals. This is the second pair I've bought from AutoAnyThing for an Infiniti coupe. That should tell you something.
- intro-tech automotive floor mats & liners
- car cover gust guard
- catch-all extreme floor mats
- diablosport trinity review for 2011 gmc sierra
- gmc car mats
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- nissan steering wheel covers
- rubber floor mats for gmc terrain
- toyota tundra side bars
- 2007 honda fit floor mats
- winter truck accessories
- pick up truck bed caps
- man cave stools