Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners
Raised center ribs trap dirt and channel spills away from your shoes, tall perimeter walls stop spills from sloshing onto your floor and the doorsill lip provides added protection
Premium rubber material is soft and comfortable yet rugged for protecting your vehicle from life's messes
"Installed in my 2015 Tundra, I like these much better than my previous mats. Softer rubber, deeper grooves and feel better. They also fit perfect and do not hit the door like my old mats." - Joseph E. Ocala, FL
Single-piece rear X-act Contour Floor Mats line your back seat for total protection
StayPut cleats help your X-act Mat from shifting underfoot
Husky's patented FormFit process ensures your mats have a precision fit
Enjoy carpet protection in colors that accent or match your vehicle's interior
Tray-like design guarantees your Husky Liners cover every inch of your interior
Thick edge ensures your spills stay safely away from your flooring
These durable X-act Floor Liners are the perfect work truck companion
Husky X-act Contour Floor Liners Installed in 2016 Ford F-150 - Customer Submitted Image
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- X-act Contour Floor Liners are Husky's premium floor protection thanks to their soft, strong, stylish and durable protection
- Innovative FormFit measuring process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle and maximum floor protection
- Equipped with tall perimeter walls to stop spills from sloshing onto your floors while a doorsill lip provides added protection
- Made of a soft yet strong flexible rubber for an extremely comfortable feel
- X-act Contour Floor Liners come in a variety of interior colors to match your upholstery
- Raised center ribs trap dirt and channel spills away from your shoes
- The back is lined with grippy cleats to keep your Husky Liners from sliding around
- Husky products are made with pride in the USA
- Your Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Our world is full of mishaps and the same is true for the floorboards in your car, truck or SUV. Accidents may happen, but you can at least stop them from spoiling your interior when you're rolling with ultra premium Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Spilled coffee, muddy boots or dropped ice cream in the back seat are no match for the stain-blocking power of Husky Liners. The custom design is sculpted to deliver maximum carpeting coverage that goes above and beyond factory mats—literally! Your Husky X-act Liners boast towering outer walls and an extra lip that covers your doorsill, providing more protection than a floor mat.
Each Husky X-act Contour Floor Liner is made right here in the USA from a soft and durable rubber material that's both flexible and incredibly strong yet smooth and soft to the touch. The center is lined with grooves that trap and channel moisture away from your shoes, and its backside has molded-in cleats to keep your liner from shifting. Plus, your Husky Liners come in a variety of interior-complementing colors and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/12/18.
2260 Customer Reviews
Fit well and provide a lot of protection for your vehicle.I've purchased other Husky Liners in the past but this model is the best! They're also the most expensive that I've purchased, but generally speaking you get what you pay for.Perfect fit and easy install, would recommend to anyone. Great product. Well worth the money.These are great floor mats, better than the other brandsI had tried 3 previous so called "Premium" mats in my truck and they always started to slide out the door or fall away from the edges of the foot well. The fit was exact and the retainer lug that the mat clips onto keeps the drivers mat from wandering. I have no idea why I did not try these a long time ago...they are made 200 yards from where I work.
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful