- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Durable Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats offer complete floorboard coverage
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit for your vehicle
- Woven from high-quality, 20oz nylon yarn with a soft, velvety finish
- Denser and thicker than most factory floor mats with a smooth, OEM-like texture
- Available in numerous factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 officially licensed logos, emblems or personalized embroidery (front mats only)
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac to fight off moisture, stains and shifting
- Front mats feature cutouts that line up with factory carpet posts for added protection against shifting
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks to safely keep the floor mats in place
- Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Don’t let the silky texture and unbeatable good looks of Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats fool you — these interior accessories are one of the most practical upgrades you can make. Their computer-driven, custom cut not only guarantees a flawless fit, but also the edge-to-edge protection for your factory floorboards need.
Despite their friendly price, Lloyd Velourtex Floor Mats boast top-shelf quality. Equipped with a heavier, denser pile than their factory counterparts, Lloyd Velourtex Mats are crafted from premium, 20oz nylon yarn, resulting in that luxuriously smooth, silky feel. These quality Velourtex Mats feature the same multi-layer backing as some of Lloyd’s higher-end custom mats, and are equipped with the brand’s trademark, rubber non-skid, TractionBac, that safeguards your stock carpeting from stains and damage from moisture.
Not only do these Velourtex Floor Mats from Lloyd deliver top-notch protection, but they also revitalize your interior’s style. You can fully customize your front floor mats with logos and embroidery — pick from a wide range of officially licensed logos, or even have your own initials embroidered on them. With OEM-matched colors to choose from, your mats can easily match or accent your factory carpeting.
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are easy to take in and out of your vehicle, thanks to their custom-fit design. Best of all, they don’t slide or bunch while you drive, since each mat is equipped with Lloyd Mats’ anchors or factory-compatible mat fasteners. All Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Embroidered logos and custom embroidery options are only available for the front mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by tammy s (ANNANDALE, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 3-Series — Jan 02, 2018 11:44 AM
dOrdered mats for an older model BMW and the fit was perfect. Also very please with the quality. Will definitely purchase Lloyds mats again.
Reviewed by Russel R (Griffith, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Dec 10, 2017 11:22 AM
I love the color red against the ebony...ordered Camaro SS mats....can't wait to give them to my husband for Christmas!
Reviewed by Mark B (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Porsche Macan — Nov 23, 2017 6:50 AM
drivers side mat includes an expanded piece that is not on originals , the cuts made in conjunction with that piece were about one-half inch too long .