- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- For the ultimate monogrammed carpet car floor mat, turn to Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Available for vehicle applications from the 1950s to present
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Made with heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn - twice the height & weight of most original mats
- Available in a vast array of colors and logos for the best personalized car mat
- Create personalized floor mats for your car, truck, van, Jeep or SUV
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac for moisture protection and reduced movement
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats are sourced and produced in the USA
- Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats deliver the best of all worlds — a luxurious feel, a custom look and the edge-to-edge protection required to protect your carpeting. Not only do these mats guarantee unbeatable protection with their computer-driven, custom cutting process, but they also revamp your interior’s style with their plush good looks.
Available for a large selection of vehicles, Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats give your interior a personal touch. These mats are available in more than 50 colors to complement any OEM carpet color. You can further customize your new interior accessories by choosing from more than 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos, as well as personalized initials (monogram), military emblems and lifestyle logos.
Every Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mat is crafted from heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn, resulting in a final product that’s twice as thick as factory mats, with an impressive 5/16” pile height. The two-ply yarn construction creates density and durability by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft, and these mats’ multi-layer backing protects your OEM carpet. Ultimat Floor Mats include a water-resistant latex layer, as well as non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection and added stiffness.
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are a cinch to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. And, because each mat is equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mats’ easy-to-install mat hooks, they don’t slide around while you drive. Your Lloyd Ultimats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
3521 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl M (FERNANDINA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder — Sep 15, 2017 11:51 AM
Mats are generally pretty good quality and easy enough to install. However, the passenger side mat was not cut correctly which leads to a really bad fit around the transmission bump side of the floor. Driver side was a good fit so the order was at least half right.
Reviewed by Robert L C (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Maserati Quattroporte — Sep 13, 2017 10:23 PM
The fit is driving glove snug; great patterns and workmanship. The finish is a nearly perfect match to the color and texture of the carpet. Superb!
Reviewed by Hunter W (TRUSSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura RDX — Sep 13, 2017 7:01 AM
These floor mats are better thickness and quality than that of the original floor mats. The cut of the drivers floor mat was slightly off (the cutout area for the foot rest was not aligned properly, so it sits up slightly). However, they are good quality and otherwise fit well. They are actually more plush than factory, and I could have purchased a slightly cheaper set and gotten more of what I'm used to.
Reviewed by George B (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Sep 11, 2017 4:57 AM
These floor mats are top rate! They fit perfect and are high quality. I had zero issues with this company. I highly recommend them.