- Save 15% Use Promo Code FMM15
Ships Between 6/01 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- For the ultimate monogrammed carpet car floor mat, turn to Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Available for vehicle applications from the 1950s to present
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Made with heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn - twice the height & weight of most original mats
- Available in a vast array of colors and logos for the best personalized car mat
- Create personalized floor mats for your car, truck, van, Jeep or SUV
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac for moisture protection and reduced movement
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats are sourced and produced in the USA
- Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats deliver the best of all worlds — a luxurious feel, a custom look and the edge-to-edge protection required to protect your carpeting. Not only do these mats guarantee unbeatable protection with their computer-driven, custom cutting process, but they also revamp your interior’s style with their plush good looks.
Available for a large selection of vehicles, Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats give your interior a personal touch. These mats are available in more than 50 colors to complement any OEM carpet color. You can further customize your new interior accessories by choosing from more than 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos, as well as personalized initials (monogram), military emblems and lifestyle logos.
Every Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mat is crafted from heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn, resulting in a final product that’s twice as thick as factory mats, with an impressive 5/16” pile height. The two-ply yarn construction creates density and durability by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft, and these mats’ multi-layer backing protects your OEM carpet. Ultimat Floor Mats include a water-resistant latex layer, as well as non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection and added stiffness.
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are a cinch to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. And, because each mat is equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mats’ easy-to-install mat hooks, they don’t slide around while you drive. Your Lloyd Ultimats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
3414 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas M (LANCASTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Solstice — Thursday at 3:30 PM
The mats are GRATE, with the Pontiac logo the Solstice (top down) Looks like $$$$$$$$$
Reviewed by Gary D (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Thursday at 5:15 AM
these are way better than the original mats provided by the manufacturer
Reviewed by David K (Cleves, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Camry — Wednesday at 9:20 AM
A shortcoming of these mats is that the one for the front driver's side is not an exact match for the OEM mat. The original did not extend up behind the accelerator pedal, like this one does, so there was no chance at all of the mat getting hung up on the pedal. Although it seems unlikely that the new mat will hinder the accelerator pedal's movement in either direction, the original mat's shape was intentionally designed to prevent that from occurring. That detail is missing from this mat.