- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your floors tough-tested, all-season protection with ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats
- Custom-cut to cover every inch of your specific vehicle's floorboards
- Constructed from a durable rubber blend to provide an all-weather armor
- Treated to resist cracking and fading
- Thick square-rubber tread and burly diamond shapes provide ultimate traction
- 3mm walls trap the maximum amount of mud, grime and liquid
- Easy to keep clean—just remove and hose ‘em off
- Sharp nibs on the underside prevent movement
- Available in an array of colors
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your floorboards with the all-weather protection of ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats. Nothing cramps the style of your cabin like caked on mud and scuffed up carpet. ProZ floor liners end the interior-agony by laying down an impenetrable layer of rubber over your floorboards. And, ProZ provides this durable protection without cooking your checkbook.
Custom-crafted to perfectly fit your exact year, make and model, These car floor mats completely cover and protect every inch of your floor. Plus, the heavy-duty square-rubber tread is designed to deliver unbeatable traction while locking in mud and grime. And, they're easy to clean—just hose ‘em off and they're good as new.
Available in an array of colors to complement your interior, ProZ FLEXOMATS stylishly defend your interior from Mother Nature's fury. And, each ProZ FLEXOMATS car mat is treated to resist cracking and fading for years of customized protection. What's more, sharp nibs on the underside prevent your mats from slipping and sliding while you're driving. To top it off, ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are covered by an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats Customer Reviews
919 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David E (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus NX 200t — Mar 09, 2017 7:07 AM
However, I didn't realize that the surface had the waffle pattern that raised so high and that leaves and debris from the street or parking lot would accumulate. This makes them more difficult to clean and frequent removal. Vacuuming does not work well enough.