- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your floors tough-tested, all-season protection with ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats
- Custom-cut to cover every inch of your specific vehicle's floorboards
- Constructed from a durable rubber blend to provide an all-weather armor
- Treated to resist cracking and fading
- Thick square-rubber tread and burly diamond shapes provide ultimate traction
- 3mm walls trap the maximum amount of mud, grime and liquid
- Easy to keep clean—just remove and hose ‘em off
- Sharp nibs on the underside prevent movement
- Available in an array of colors
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your floorboards with the all-weather protection of ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats. Nothing cramps the style of your cabin like caked on mud and scuffed up carpet. ProZ floor liners end the interior-agony by laying down an impenetrable layer of rubber over your floorboards. And, ProZ provides this durable protection without cooking your checkbook.
Custom-crafted to perfectly fit your exact year, make and model, These car floor mats completely cover and protect every inch of your floor. Plus, the heavy-duty square-rubber tread is designed to deliver unbeatable traction while locking in mud and grime. And, they're easy to clean—just hose ‘em off and they're good as new.
Available in an array of colors to complement your interior, ProZ FLEXOMATS stylishly defend your interior from Mother Nature's fury. And, each ProZ FLEXOMATS car mat is treated to resist cracking and fading for years of customized protection. What's more, sharp nibs on the underside prevent your mats from slipping and sliding while you're driving. To top it off, ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are covered by an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats Customer Reviews
974 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ben W (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Leaf — Sep 15, 2017 9:43 AM
Something's off, these don't fit like I expected, especially the drivers side. If you hook the clips installed in the car to the holes in the floor mat there is a buckle. The passenger side isn't as bad, but they still don't fit like they are supposed to.
Reviewed by EDDIE T (ALAMOGORDO, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Smart Fortwo — Sep 14, 2017 4:11 AM
EXCELLENT fit for a unique floor area. EXCELLENT quality mat. EXCELLENT price when compared to other brands of the same product.
Reviewed by Jason S (Ninnekah, OK) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 12, 2017 8:19 PM
They are ok but they don't fit correctly and the edges look like my 8 year old cut them out.
Reviewed by Ashley T (YPSILANTI, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Sep 02, 2017 7:34 AM
I like the floor mats so far but I'm not sure if they will be able to hold up to a Michigan winter. They are thinner and do not have side walls to keep in snow or ice but the shape on the mats could hold it in. There was so odor when I first opened and very easy to install, they fit well and attach to the clips already in my Santa fe.