- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats protect your floors from the rigors of your daily drive
- Created from a durable nylon pile carpet
- Covercraft Premier Custom Floor Mats are available in an extensive variety of colors
- Precision-stitched edging provides extra protection against wear and tear
- Includes 18-oz. nylon face and 80-oz. heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing
- Easy to clean — they’re washable and waterproof
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your daily driver always gets you to your next destination in style and comfort. However, with the constant influx of passengers, your factory-installed floor mats can become old news, and fast. Slip on a set of Covercraft Premier Floor Mats before your carpet floorboards take a defenseless beating.
Covercraft Floor Mats ensure high-end protection at an affordable price. Thanks to their precision-stitched edging, durable nylon pile and heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing, Covercraft Premier Carpet Floor Mats are guaranteed to safeguard your floors for years to come.
Not only are these Covercraft Premier Floor Mats easy on the eyes and your wallet, but they’re also easy to install. Because they’re waterproof and washable, cleaning is a cinch. You also don’t have to worry about finding the right fit for your ride — these custom-fit carpet floor mats come in a wide-ranging assortment of colors designed to complement your vehicle’s interior. Your Covercraft Premier Floor Mats come with a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Premier Floor Mats Customer Reviews
403 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karl W (Madison, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire — Thursday at 4:51 AM
The mats are nice, but they won't stay in place. the holes in the mats line up with the posts in the floor of the car, but don't anchor the mats in place. I expected them to fit more tightly. overall I'm slightly disappointed.
Reviewed by Mario M (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — May 20, 2017 7:35 PM
The material that the mats are made of ; is quite good, especially for the price. However the ONLY nitpicking that I can do, concerns the eyelets that fit over the tabs on the floor. The opening of the grommets is noticeably larger than the tabs themselves, thereby my shoe tends to move the mat every time that I get in or out of my car. I'll figure something out to keep it from shifting. Maybe Velcro tabs or Upholstery pins. It's a minor annoyance that's not worth returning the mats for.
- covercraft floor mats & liners
- diamond plate rubber mat
- car office desk
- truck cover usa american roll cover
- mercedes dash mats
- buick floormats
- bmw plastic floor mats
- brush guard for tahoe
- 2011 toyota sienna rubber floor mats
- floor mats for subaru outback
- best 5 bike rack hitch
- promaxx step bars
- suv cargo units suv racks