- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1569 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald B (Edgewater, MD) — Jul 01, 2017 3:00 AM
I was originally looking for some Weather Tech floor mats for my 2010 Miata, but they are getting so expensive that I began looking for an alternative. Looking at FB one day the AutoAnytingn ad popped up and I saw they had floor mats. There were several varieties and I liked the hexomat design. When I got them I took them out of the box and checked them out. They are pretty heavy and sized to fit the foot wells of the car and they fit like a glove. I would recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by RAWIWAN V (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 29, 2017 1:25 PM
I was worried that they would make my car smells as I read about that from other review. They actually don't. They have minimal smell out of the box. I love the look of them. Good material, good quality. Price is cheap. Customer service is great. Slower on the handling side, but that's fine. The overall experience was fantastic.
Reviewed by Timothy C (TYNGSBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Jun 29, 2017 2:21 AM
Ordered these mats for a 2002 Honda CRV rather than shelling out the cash for Weathertech. Apprehensive about the fit but when I placed them the fit was dead on! I actually was pleasantly surprised how well they fit. I ordered the front (one piece) row and rear row. The front row even had a section to cover between the front seats (like the OEM mats). We'll see how they perform in New England winters, but as of today I would absolutely recommend these mats as an alternative to high cost mats.