- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1536 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charlene S (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan 370Z — Thursday at 8:21 PM
They're great. My only issue is they're cut a lil too short. They're about an inch too short from the carpet hook. But it's not a deal breaker. Buy em and you'll be happy. Some say they stink at first, but I like the new rubber smell. After a week, smell goes away....
Reviewed by Terry D (Greenville, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sienna — Apr 18, 2017 2:36 AM
I bought these for the second and third roll seating in the 2011 sienna limited 7 passenger with sliding middle console. Had to trim some for the sliding console but new this when i bought them, worked out great. Wife Happy, I am Happy!!!!
Reviewed by Ernest F (VISALIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Suburban — Apr 17, 2017 8:54 PM
I am satisfied with my floor mats easy to install overall good product. I am disappointed that the front mats did not cover over the the threshold as your image reflex on the product review. Corvette has covers for their product I was anticipating that the mats would cover the logo.