- Save 10% Use Promo Code IT10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - $16.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a custom fit on your year make model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1952 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kolby R (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Monday at 8:33 PM
Fits perfectly for my vehicle looks really good and easy to slide out spray off and put back in. It does come with a rubber smell but as the instructions it came with said to let sit in a room for about a day and most of it goes away.I bought it for the reason of easy cleaning in the driver side as my shoes atrace alot of dirt that I don't want in my car interior.
Reviewed by Richard R (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Feb 09, 2018 1:46 PM
Driver, passenger and 2nd row floor mats fit pretty good. But the cargo mat is way off. Not long enough from top to bottom and not cut correctly from right to left. I will have to trim and tweak a few edges for a better fit.
Reviewed by Abdullah F (MARINA, CA) — Feb 08, 2018 1:11 PM
I purchased this for my VW and it has been a great addition. It keeps the car clean and fits perfectly. Easy to install and looks great!
Reviewed by Nathan G (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 31, 2018 9:07 PM
Excellent floor mats. They hold up very, very well. I use them in my Jeep Wrangler and compared to the OEM rubber mats, these are simply superior. This is the second Jeep I've installed them in and they fit like a glove, so shifting, holes line up, don't wear thin. I highly recommend HEXOMATS!