- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - A $16.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1519 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRETT S (Adrian, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — Wednesday at 5:59 AM
The floor mats came packaged very well and installed perfectly with a custom fit. Couldn't be happier unless I could get them for cheaper.
Reviewed by Larry P (WOOSTER, OH) — Monday at 8:35 AM
This is my second set. The first set is three years old and still looks and functions great.These liners are made with quality in mind. Great fit and function. I installed them in less than five minutes.
Reviewed by garry a (pilot, VA) — Mar 17, 2017 2:06 PM
This product is made of a good rubber but could have given a little extra around pedal area so the water would drop mat when using pedals. Great design for water retention.
Reviewed by Adam H (ROGERS, AR) — Mar 16, 2017 9:12 PM
The floor mats are nice and heavy-duty. The ones in my Tacoma fit better than these ones, but overall they do the job.
Reviewed by John M (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Element — Mar 16, 2017 4:22 PM
Previously had weathertech mats but they were generic and not cut to fit my vehicle - nice to get mats that actually fit my car. Element SC model, which is different from the basic model.