- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a custom fit on your year make model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1586 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin M (greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Elantra — Sep 14, 2017 10:53 AM
Fits as expected but it does not cover the sides. Stays in place well and easy to remove and clean. Must remove original carpet mats for them to fit properly.
Reviewed by Reed I (RIDGEFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Sienna — Sep 12, 2017 11:54 AM
We were looking for mats to fit our 2014 Toyota Sienna. These were highly recommended and appeared to be the best choice from our research. They do fit well, though as others have pointed out, the second row mats are not cut to allow the captains chairs to move forward and backward fully. There is also a gap between the third and second row with these mats which is unfortunate. With three young children these are a must and so far have served us well.
Reviewed by Joseph S (PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Sep 10, 2017 7:59 AM
Nothing new to add to the existing great reviews! Love the design and "no slip" feature of the hexagons ridges. However, my only con is a personal preference that the floor mat extends far beyond the factory or "normal" coverage (size). Some people will love this but it is my only complaint and I acknowledge it is simply personal preference, and does NOT take away from my review.
Reviewed by Kerry P (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sequoia — Sep 08, 2017 8:38 AM
Bought a full set for my Toyota Sequoia including cargo area and couldn't be happier. Easy to clean, I just shake out the debris. They look and feel tough. Have had lots of comments on them. I like them so much I just bought a set for the front of another vehicle. I didn't want a "lip" on the cargo mat and these fit the bill perfectly. Highly recommended especially for the price.
Reviewed by mary p (TWIN FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan — Sep 08, 2017 5:28 AM
Mats are really nice and cover really well, but they stink so bad I can hardly stand to get in my car. I have to leave all the windows down when I am parked in the garage. I have all kinds of smell good items in the car and nothing seems to help the odor. Everyone who has been in my car remarks about the awful smell. I would not buy them again.