- Bundle And Save $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners offer floorboard protection against the elements
- Computer-designed and laser measured for a consistently custom fit
- Tray-style floor mat provides absolute coverage and even protects the front, back and sides of your vehicle's footwell
- Innovative design carries fluids and debris away from your feet and to a reservoir where they will not slosh around
- WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners are available to protect your front row and rear row. Depending on your vehicle, the rear floor mat is a one or two piece design.
- Available in multiple colors to match or highlight any interior
- High-density, tri-extruded material remains flexible in extreme temperatures
- WeatherTech is proudly manufactured in the USA
- WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Chances are your vehicle’s interior encounters unfavorable circumstances on a daily basis. From soda spills to work boot sludge, your carpet is constantly in need of serious security. And, a WeatherTech Extreme Duty Floor Liner is the way to get it.
Digitally-designed for your car, van, truck or SUV, these tray-type floor mats provide every corner of your floor with maximum coverage. Manufactured from a patented tri-extruded composition, these WeatherTech floor mats offer strength, stay-in-place technology and a non-slip surface. Available in your choice of colors, these floor liners are a functional way to highlight your vehicle’s interior.
The innovative reservoir design channels fluid and debris into a lower reservoir and away from shoes, clothing and carpet. The lower reservoir uses additional channeling to trap fluid and keep it from moving about while the car is in motion. WeatherTech Floor Liners fit flush with your vehicle’s door sill so they’re easily removed for cleaning and come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Customer Reviews
8002 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan A (Dexter, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:02 AM
There are many vehicles that share the same floor liners. I think the poor fit is due to this fact. There are a couple inches of space between the transmission hump and the mat on the passenger side.
Reviewed by Wesley S (CAMERON, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Tuesday at 3:26 AM
I bought the front and rear set for my wife's GMC Acadia and they are great. Rally helps with all the sand the kids track into the car. The only issue I have is that the second row mat doesn't fasten down like the driver's mat which can cause it to slightly move when the kids get in and out of the vehicle.
- weathertech floor mats & liners
- 3d maxpider classic carpet floor mats
- denso cabin air filter
- four seasons ac compressor clutch
- mini cooper dog accessories
- car mats toyota
- volvo rubber floor mats
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- seat covers for ford ranger
- dodge charger floor mats
- custom car cover
- roof rack bag
- high performance air filters