- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6848 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David W (ROCKY MOUNT, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Monday at 1:32 PM
I really like these liners, they will save my carpet a lot of wear and tear. Great product and great warranty.
Reviewed by Ronald W (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 1998 Nissan Frontier — Jul 13, 2017 9:10 AM
These fit my 1998 Nissan Frontier Extended cab perfectly. I suggest setting in sun for a couple of hours prior to install (and that is what I did). Then they are easier to make a smooth installation. As I expected before purchase they become a little slick if you enter with wet sneakers from a rain storm so be careful. Otherwise great!
Reviewed by Philip D (MOUNT AIRY, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 27, 2017 4:38 PM
I purchased the Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners about a month ago and couldn't be happier. They fit my truck perfectly, and the gray is a good match to my interior. They have already saved my carpets from muddy boots and wet shoes. They have withstood against everything I've thrown at them in the short time I've owned my set. I'd recommend them to anybody.