- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6826 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy H (Ball Ground, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Apr 15, 2017 7:49 PM
Did a lot of research before purchasing these mats. Overall they are good value for price. Fits greats, seems like durable material. So far they do everything I need them to do and look really good. Autoanything always has best price.
Reviewed by Kenneth N (Belleview, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 24, 2017 3:21 PM
Good fit, seems like the large lip will catch a lot of mud, sand, spilled liquids etc...easy to maintain and received my order quickly after placing order. Now looking to add them to our other vehicles.
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (Sandusky, MI) — Mar 21, 2017 12:51 PM
Live my husky liners I have put them in all my cars and trucks they are great and keep my floor clean and dry.
Reviewed by Steve R (CHATTAROY, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Forester — Mar 16, 2017 8:21 PM
I had to cut a small hole in the driver side mat to get it to lock down on the factory stud in the floor which held the factory mate. Also the side fit was not the correct shape. I hope on a hot day they soften up and take on the true shape of the floor board.