- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6833 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick C (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 5:53 AM
This product delivers 100% as advertised. The fit is great and i love the look that it gives. These keep what and othe debri from making it to the carpet of my truck.
Reviewed by Rick S (Mars Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2017 8:24 AM
These are the 4th set I have purchased for different vehicles over the last few years. Personally I like them better than the weathertech which I also own.
Reviewed by fred c (Saginaw, MI) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 08, 2017 9:21 PM
Second set for 98 silverado the 1st once i couldn't get to sit and form to there non box position i found out hair dryer to help would have done the trick so this time i used a heat gun that gets to 1200degrees i heated as i took out of box so i could help form them but with flexibility and they are as much not right near drivers as pedal and my foot gets stuck as the center mat keeps my foot stuck in between thebdrivers mat and center mat.... i will wait again to get something