- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded to fit your vehicle
- Larger surface area means increased carpet coverage
- Xtreme Floor Mats' tall outer lip design keeps mud, muck and moisture on the mat and off your carpet
- Underside features a patented anti-slip fastener system that keeps Xtreme Floor Mats in place
- Crafted from exclusive Xynet resin for years of thick, durable protection
- Hose-off your floor mats for quick, convenient cleaning
- Available in 3 colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior: Tan, Grey or Black
- Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take the worry out of protecting your vehicle's floors. Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded for your ride and crafted large to protect the maximum amount of carpet. Made from exclusive Xynet resin, Xtreme floor mats block any kind of mud or moisture from damaging your interior.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are molded with deep outer walls to keep dirt from sliding off the mat. With a patented anti-slip fastener system, Xtreme car mats always stay in the right spot. Xtreme floor mats are strong enough for construction or work vehicles, yet stylish for great protection in any family ride.
Xtreme floor mats are easy to clean-just spray them with any hose and wipe dry. These floor mats are ideal for the front, back and cargo areas of your vehicle. Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats Customer Reviews
601 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis W (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Jul 28, 2017 9:07 PM
I'm very impressed with my new mats and plan on ordering some for the back of my truck as well. They are very durable, nice-looking, and fit perfectly in my 2004, Nissan, Frontier truck.
Reviewed by Larry F (ELLIJAY, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Jan 27, 2017 8:58 AM
I put this in an 2012 F150.Fits good but the retainer holes wont hook to the factory ones.One will fit but the other is made for the mats tie down system.If it could attach the second clip it would not slide around.Still a nice mat as it covers the carpet well.
Reviewed by Michael T (JBLM, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Dec 02, 2016 12:01 AM
Purchased for a 2001 Ford F-250 Lariat CrewCab, automatic transmission, 4x4 w/o floor shifter. I originally purchased a set of WeatherTech Digital Fit floorliners but was unsatisfied with how they slipped around so easily and how the edges would deform easily. I returned those and purchased these and have not regretted it at all. One great option I love is that the front Lund liner has an over-the-hump one-piece option with cutouts areas available for manual/4x4 floor shifters. Well worth it!
Reviewed by Gavin A (LA CONNER, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 25, 2016 12:59 AM
I was very impressed with this one piece unit floor mat that covered both foot wells and the transmission hump on my 2004 Ford F-150 They look factory in my truck and work perfect for trucks with vinyl flooring. The grey color was almost a perfect match to the factory Ford flooring. I would highly recommend this product!