- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your cargo area with custom-fit, all-weather protection from Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners
- Depending on vehicle application cargo liners are either a 1-piece non folding or a foldable design
- Boasts three layers, each with their own distinct purpose
- The first layer is constructed of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for waterproof, wear-resistant, durable top protection
- The midsection is made up of XPE which not only further waterproofs the mat but is sound insulating, shock absorbent and thermostatic
- Bottom layer features Patented Maxpider Fibers that grip all types of carpet to prevent sliding around
- Choose from multiple color options to properly match your vehicle
- To install just put it in place in your cargo area
- Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners come with the protection of a 3-year warranty
Your vehicle's cargo area deserves to look just as good as the rest of your interior. It can with the help of Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners. Custom fit for your specific vehicle, you can rely on your Aries liners to provide a solid barrier between your carpet and the never-ending groceries and soccer duffels.
Constructed from an advanced, three-layer design, Aries StyleGuard rubber cargo mats are truly unique. The first layer consists of TPR for waterproof and wear-resistant protection. The mid-layer uses XPE to provide sound insulation and shock absorption. Meanwhile, the bottom layer utilizes Maxpider Patented non-slip fibers so your cargo liner stays in place.
Depending on your vehicle, Aries StyleGuard mats fold into three sections for easy storage or a one piece non folding design. To cater to all interior colors, Aries StyleGuard folding rubber cargo mats are available in multiple colors to match your vehicles interior. Your Aries StyleGuard Rubber Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathy G (CHERRY HILL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Sep 30, 2017 5:20 AM
It's great, doesnt slip around and looks like it will be easy to clean. One problem is that on the right side, the Harmon speaker that came with my car takes up the room where the mat is supposed to go so it doesn't fit in that area. Not sure if there was a place to request a liner with that configuration but if there was, I didn't see it or realize this mat wouldn't fit that condition. Maybe I can lift the speaker and get the mat underneath it? I will look. It's not that big of a deal if not.
Reviewed by Jack C (Panama City Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Buick LaCrosse — Sep 13, 2017 7:12 AM
The manner that this cargo line was shipped induced a permanent crease in the front (top) and back (bottom) raised area. It was folded over into a carton which caused the crease. The mat is still serviceable/useable but a different packaging thechique shuld be employed!!
Reviewed by Debra S (VOLANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Aug 29, 2017 6:51 AM
Love this mat,especially for the rear of my Suburban. I've used husky and weather tech liners before. I would probably continue to use Husky and WeatherTech for the front & 2nd row seating because they are more substantial, sturdier and the lip is higher. For the wetness that accumulates. But for the back, the Aries is perfect. It folds easily if I want to use the third seat. Nothing slides around in the back when I'm traveling. With my old liner things would slide all over the place.
Reviewed by Folger F (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 3 — May 12, 2017 4:49 AM
A perfect fit looking very clean and attractive. The liner adheres very well but is also made to allow easy access to the spare tire and tools. I am very pleased with the look and protection the liner is providing.