- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The revolutionary, sleek design of Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners is custom molded for your specific vehicle
- Available in several color options to coordinate with any interior
- Made up of three distinct layers
- First layer is TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for strong, durable, wear-resistant and waterproof protection
- Middle layer is XPE making your mats sound insulating, shock absorbent and thermostatic
- Bottom layer is made up of Patented Maxpider Fibers that grip all carpet types to prevent moving
- Aries Liners keep your factory carpet clean for a higher resale value down the road
- Simple to install—just drop in, align and attach
- Front, rear and cargo liners are available for most models
- Your Aries StyleGuard Floor Lines are backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your vehicle's floors with all-weather floor mats doesn't mean sacrificing your interior's looks. With Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners, the look of your front and back seat is not only clean, but enhanced. They provide you with the durable protection of all-weather rubber floor mats without the rugged styling. And, your original carpets stay looking brand new if you sell your car later on.
With an innovative, three-layer structure, Aries StyleGuard luxury rubber floor mats block out sound and vibration from your floor while repelling water, dirt and spilled coffee. For added safety, the bottom layer prevents your Aries StyleGuard floor mats from sliding around.
Perfect for your front and back seat, your floor mats are custom fit for your specific vehicle. No matter what color interior you chose at the dealership, Aries StyleGuard rubber floor mats are available in several different colors to coordinate with your vehicles interior. Your Aries floor mats are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners Customer Reviews
1333 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DAVID N (WACO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Nov 16, 2017 11:21 AM
These floor mats are very stylish and attractive. They also protect very well and fit great in my 2012 Honda-CRV, as well as providing great coverage. Highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Samuel S (Kenilworth, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Acadia — Nov 13, 2017 8:19 PM
I received the first and second row liners for my 2008 GMC Acadia very quickly. There were no issues other than the 2nd row liner was DUSTY. I wiped it down and installed it. I will have it washed the next time I have my truck detailed. I don't understand how something like this can fall through the cracks. Other than that, I love the mats and am happy with the purchase. I started to get the weather tech liners but the price difference led me to purchase the Aries liners.
Reviewed by Ray A (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura RDX — Nov 13, 2017 9:01 AM
I've noticed Aries liners in a friends car. I have WeatherTech in my own SUV, but when my wife got a new Acura, I decided to get a set of the Aries liners for her use during the winter months. By comparison, the Aries liners are more flexible, have just as good a fit and bottom line - textured finish makes them LOOK MUCH BETTER! This, combined with a better price, makes them a better value in my opinion.
Reviewed by Jeff P (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) — Aug 13, 2017 9:29 AM
We just hated the black rubber mats with our Audi & BMW that scuffs your shoes. These were moderately priced and seem to do the job. So far, so good. We just wish they came in more colors.