- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners
- Sold as a set and includes all rows
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Your ProZ Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with ProZ Custom All Weather Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, ProZ All Weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your ProZ floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your ProZ car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Custom-Fit Floor Liners
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners Customer Reviews
168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neeoo C (Mason, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW 5-Series — Jun 07, 2017 8:33 PM
The floor liners fit perfectly in the BMW 528i. The top surface has grip to it and not slippery like some others. Very nice.
Reviewed by Barbara C (Rome, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Accent — May 18, 2017 7:49 PM
I prefer the Husky liners I have in my Eacape - thicker and cover more completely. These mats need to come me up a little higher on the sides for better protection. They also slide around - not sure if I am supposed to make a hole in the mat so that the floor hook can grab it.