- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners
- Sold as a set and includes all rows
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Your ProZ Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with ProZ Custom All Weather Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, ProZ All Weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your ProZ floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your ProZ car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Custom-Fit Floor Liners
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerardo Piero P (ROCHESTER HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Sentra — Oct 27, 2017 9:09 PM
These floor liners are not very thick but they look nice and fit perfectly in my Nissan Sierra. But the area where I put my right foot is not reinforced so it starts alreay to wear out.
Reviewed by Tudor R (Champlain, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Oct 17, 2017 12:12 AM
Pros: Easy to install. Custom fit. Very affordable price (main reason why I chose this brand) Cons: Thin rubber. Was expecting the borders to be higher like on the 3D Maxpider. Disliked the second row being made of 2 pieces. Overall 4.5.
Reviewed by Scott K (BRAZIL, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander — Sep 27, 2017 5:31 PM
I'm a 30 year auto parts veteran and know what is the best. WeatherTech mats are the high mark but sometimes you just do not want to spend that much. Times are still tough but the ProZ Custom-Fit Liners are the answer. Fit was excellent and they are a respectable mil. thickness. I was not disappointed.
Reviewed by Jeff J (IONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Trax — Aug 31, 2017 6:22 AM
These floor mats fit like a glove in my 2017 Chevy trax. Good quality product for the money.