- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious foot space protection with a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Boasts an innovative and unique three-layer structure in three stylistic colors
- Digitized 3D design is laser precision-measured to exact cabin specifications
- Mats not only repel stains and water permeation, but offer a sound-insulating barrier
- Anti-skid backing keeps them in place without damaging your original carpet
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are supported by a 3-year warranty
If you’re in the market for a set of floor mats, you won’t find any more capable than 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Not only are they measured and cut with precision to match the dimensions of your cabin’s foot space, but they make use of a triple-layered structure for unmatched water-resistance, shock-absorbency and sound-insulation.
With a digitized, three-dimensional design, these mats are backed by a high-quality Maxpider fiber material that prevents skidding without harming your OE carpet. Select from three different color choices – black, grey or tan. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger M (Sussex, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A5 — Thursday at 9:57 AM
So far so good. My Audi Factory winter mats wore through after 8 months of use. These initially seem more sturdy. Should work out well.
Reviewed by John R (Lacey, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 — Wednesday at 8:31 PM
I usually run Weathertech stuff. I tried these for a change, the pictures looked nice. Fitment is tighter then Weathertech mat's, appearance is nicer, very happy with these for the money. Protects very well and actually covers the dead pedal (which is carpet on my IS350). As I shopped around nobody else had this protection. 5/5
Reviewed by Heather B (DULUTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Journey — Wednesday at 3:39 PM
These Maxpider Kagu mats are great. I got for all 3 rows. Fit perfectly. Nice material. Not going to shift. Better than the other brands I think. I've only had them for a couple weeks now, but I don't think they will curl up like the rubber mats do after a while. I like the texture, too. Better price and better quality. They're very light, but super durable. Time will tell.