- Save 10% Use Promo Code 3DMAX10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your flooring from stains with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Molded with raised edges that keep spills and messes contained
- Built with plush carpeting in your choice of universal colors
- Equipped with a thick inner layer for a soft feel that also dampens road noise
- Backed with a patented anti-skid layer to stop your mats from shifting around
- Get your mats by the row or as a complete kit
- Installs easily in place of factory mats
- 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats include a 3-year warranty
Take your carpet protection into the third dimension with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats. Tailor-made for your floorboards, these precision-fit mats feature raised edges that ride up the contours of your floorboards to create a containment zone for any messes. Whether you track in sand on your shoes or spill a bag of chips on your commute, crud stays put instead of spreading around your cockpit.
Premium and plush, Maxpider Carpet Mats are easy on the eyes and soft to the touch. They’re built with quality carpeting up top in a range of color options to complement or contrast with your interior style. Plus, each mat is decked out with a thick inner layer that feels cozy underfoot while simultaneously dampening road noise for the ultimate in driving comfort.
When you lay down your Maxpider Carpet Floor Mats, you never have to worry about them walking around. That’s because they feature a patented anti-skid backing that holds fast without harming your carpeting. What’s more, you can order single rows or full kits for your year, make and model. Best of all, your 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats come with a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Flex — Apr 04, 2017 7:50 AM
My husband saw these and thought it was a no brained since we have 4 children and the original carpet is black. Perfect fit for our vehicle and made of excellent workmanship. We are very happy campers with this product.
Reviewed by Evan A (Paradise, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Apr 04, 2017 6:41 AM
I hesitated on these as most of my experience is with another big brand. In the end, I'm glad I chose the Maxpiders. They look great, you can barely tell they're not factory. They fit perfectly and appear to be good quality. I would definitely get them again.
Reviewed by Arthur B (HUDSON, OH) — Apr 04, 2017 4:49 AM
According to the description, I expected a thick cushy floor mat. What I received was a thin, almost stiff carpet mat. The heel cushion is a cushion in name only. Nicely designed, but these mats are very thin and seem very flimsy. I doubt if these will last more than a year or two. It is not worth the money paid.
Reviewed by Nancy L B (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Mar 24, 2017 7:15 AM
The mats fit precisely to the car I purchased used. Far superior look, construction, fit, etc to factory set that I purchased from Ford and subsequently returned.
- 3d maxpider floor mats & liners
- bmw clear plastic floor mats
- promax bed mat
- putco pop up locker bed rails
- jaguar car mats
- lexus all weather mats
- nissan car mats
- toyota tundra floor liners
- 2011 toyota prius all weather floor mats
- 2011 toyota sienna floor mats rubber
- window wind deflector
- parking accessories
- pickup truck tailgate