- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your flooring from stains with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Molded with raised edges that keep spills and messes contained
- Built with plush carpeting in your choice of universal colors
- Equipped with a thick inner layer for a soft feel that also dampens road noise
- Backed with a patented anti-skid layer to stop your mats from shifting around
- Get your mats by the row or as a complete kit
- Installs easily in place of factory mats
- 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats include a 3-year warranty
Take your carpet protection into the third dimension with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats. Tailor-made for your floorboards, these precision-fit mats feature raised edges that ride up the contours of your floorboards to create a containment zone for any messes. Whether you track in sand on your shoes or spill a bag of chips on your commute, crud stays put instead of spreading around your cockpit.
Premium and plush, Maxpider Carpet Mats are easy on the eyes and soft to the touch. They’re built with quality carpeting up top in a range of color options to complement or contrast with your interior style. Plus, each mat is decked out with a thick inner layer that feels cozy underfoot while simultaneously dampening road noise for the ultimate in driving comfort.
When you lay down your Maxpider Carpet Floor Mats, you never have to worry about them walking around. That’s because they feature a patented anti-skid backing that holds fast without harming your carpeting. What’s more, you can order single rows or full kits for your year, make and model. Best of all, your 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats come with a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linda M (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Jan 28, 2017 6:01 AM
Had some fancier mats in before but they broke down. Put these in and first day managed to get some tar on them. Anyway, took a dab of Dawn and with minimal rubbing came right out. Yes, VERY pleased.
Reviewed by Gregory Y (RIVER RIDGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Jan 25, 2017 7:50 AM
I have this mat in the rear passenger compartment of my 2016 Ford Focus ST, and it fits and covers very nicely. These mats have a weird, synthetic, fuzzy carpet-like covering, but it is not regular carpet. They are lightweight and functional, I have no complaints.
Reviewed by Thomas H (Middletown, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Explorer — Jan 21, 2017 5:25 AM
The 3D MaxSpider floor are a perfect fitting all weather mats. You won't be disappointed with size or look. I give them (5) stars.
- 3d maxpider floor mats & liners
- bmw clear plastic floor mats
- promax bed mat
- putco pop up locker bed rails
- jaguar car mats
- lexus all weather mats
- nissan car mats
- toyota tundra floor liners
- 2011 toyota prius all weather floor mats
- 2011 toyota sienna floor mats rubber
- window wind deflector
- parking accessories
- pickup truck tailgate