Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Close the gap in your exposed undercarriage with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your rig that lets your rims pop
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Some drilling required— installation time is approximately 15 minutes
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Protectors make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam B (Mountain Home, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 11:24 PM
I don't know why trucks don't just come stock with these. Great protection and look good too. They weren't an absolute perfect fit but pretty darn close.
Reviewed by James K (MONTPELIER, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 30, 2017 6:35 AM
Like some others have mentioned, the driver side fit perfectly. Holes lined up and it was not that difficult to get in. The passenger side on the other hand was not so good. Holes did not line up - they were off by about a half inch. I went ahead and drilled new holes and put silicone in other holes. The passenger side was a bit more difficult to get in the wheel well too. Took me 45 minutes including the new holes I had to drill. Very happy for the most part - but don't expect it to be perfect.
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- afe dry pro
- afe stage 2 intake system
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- mazda bull bar
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- running boards for 2012 jeep liberty
- f250 fender trim
- seat cover for suv
- rain deflector
- cargo net for pickup truck