Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your underbody real well with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your truck
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Installation time is approximately 15 minutes (depending on vehicle)
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Guards make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
232 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bernard R T (Washougal, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2017 7:37 AM
Husky liners are very sturdy and should last a long time. Good tight fit to the wheel well sides and look good installed. Little challenging getting the corners to fit in behind the bottom edges;,I ended up using a plastic trim tool to slide the corners in. Very satisfied with purchase and Auto Anything's good communication, pricing and tracking.
Reviewed by Matt M (Weirton, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2017 6:09 PM
It's not as easy to install as the video shows. It took awhile to get them in place. The passenger side was the hardest but I used a heat gun set on low and finally got it pushed into place. I am very please with the way they look and how they keep the mud inside the wheel well and the ease of cleaning the mud out.
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- afe dry pro
- afe stage 2 intake system
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- mazda bull bar
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- running boards for 2012 jeep liberty
- f250 fender trim
- seat cover for suv
- rain deflector
- cargo net for pickup truck