Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your underbody real well with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your truck
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Installation time is approximately 15 minutes (depending on vehicle)
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Guards make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
219 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karl G (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 11:17 AM
The instructions for new F250's say you have to drill two 1/8" holes in your truck, but you don't have to drill ANY holes in your truck. You DO need to drill one 1/8" hole in the left end (when facing the wheel well) of the LINER to match up with at existing truck hole. Easy to install, but hard to bend that last little bit of liner into place. Maybe warming it with a hair dryer will make it bend easier. Trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about when you install it.
Reviewed by George M (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 5:02 AM
I was concerned after reading the review where new holes had to be drilled. With some pushing on the passenger side the holes lined up perfectly.I installed these in about 20 minutes
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- afe dry pro
- afe stage 2 intake system
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- mazda bull bar
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- running boards for 2012 jeep liberty
- f250 fender trim
- seat cover for suv
- rain deflector
- cargo net for pickup truck