EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dress your road warrior with the manly look of EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom built for a perfect fit that follows your factory lines
- Unique matte black finish for serious street cred
- Aggressive "bolt-on" accents deliver an imposing look
- Extra width at the wheel well shields your rig from kicked-up road sludge and damaging debris
- Carved from high-impact, rust-proof acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Each set includes 4 fender flares for complete coverage
- Easy no-drill installation
- EGR backs your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
What made Frankenstein so menacing? Along with the sickly green skin, the imposing height and the nose-singeing stink, it was the bolts jutting out from his neck that made villagers quiver in their boots. Now, you can bring that intimidating look to your rig with EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares.
For maximum visual punch, EGR Matte Black Fender Flares are equipped with a perimeter of bolt accents. Add to that their sleek matte black finish, meaty width and custom-sculpted shape and these flares are sure to make wimpy rigs hide in terror. Even Mother Nature is no match against their high-impact, rust-free acrylic construction.
Beyond their bold style, these wide Matte Black Bolt-On Fender Flares also block kicked-up mud, grit and grime from spraying your fenders. And, with their easy no-drill installation, they mount securely in no time using factory hardware. Best of all, EGR covers your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Waveland, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2017 5:50 PM
Really made well and fit nicely.backs took 15 minutes per side. Fronts took quite abit longer, had to remove fender bolts n install mounting brackets . Center of flare ford didn't put in fender bolt so I drilled hole thru fender n put screw in to hold flare. You just have to take ur time installing
Reviewed by Elwood R (Happy Valley, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 16, 2016 10:15 AM
The flares on my 2016 Colorado look great. Installation is not difficult as long as you take your time. The instructions are very useful. I even received compliments on the flares from the dealership where I purchased my truck.
Reviewed by Amanda L (De Pere, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2016 6:27 AM
My truck looks tough with these flares on. Not only do they look great, I was able to put them on myself (I'm a girl) definately would buy them again