- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black Horse Off Road Pocket Fender Flares bring style and grit to your already rugged rig
- Keeps your truck’s fenders free of corrosion and excessive road-damage and splatter
- Molded and measured to suit your exact dimensions – no cutting or drilling necessary
- Comes in a matte black finish but readily accepts a custom paint job
- Lends additional coverage for plus-size tire packages
- Black Horse Pocket Flares are sold in complete sets of 4
- Easy to install, includes all the necessary hardware
- Your Black Horse Off Road Pocket Style Fender Flares are backed by a 1-year warranty
You put a lot of time, thought, sweat and axle-grease into giving your truck wheels worthy of a true off-road warrior. It’ll take a lot more to maintain that gnarly curb appeal and raw capability, but making the choice to provide first-rate tire and fender protection with Black Horse Off Road Pocket Style Fender Flares is a good start.
Custom-sized to meet your rig’s specifications, heavy-duty Black Horse Pocket Flares are situated and finished to defend against unsightly rust, excessive mud-splatter and other dings and dents. Sold in a complete set of four, Black Horse Off Road Pocket Fender Flares come in a durable matte black finish but can easily be paint matched to suit your tastes.
With all the necessary hardware included but no cutting or drilling necessary for fitment, your Black Horse Pocket Fender Flares are covered by a 1-year warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth K (LOWER BURRELL, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Aug 31, 2017 11:44 PM
These fender flares are nice. Gave my truck the look I was looking for. My issues are some of the holes on the flares don't line up with the ones on the vehicle. But made it work. Also the instructions given online are not for 2004-12 pickup.
Reviewed by Allan W (Oconomowoc, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jun 27, 2017 9:16 AM
There are brackets used for the front fenders, but the "threaded clips" to actually mount the fender were not included - a quick run to the hardware store required. On the Tundra, access to fog lamp replacement will require fender removal, so plan ahead, installed LED bulbs and cut a swing out door in the fender liner. It is the held "closed" but the small front wheel well spoiler.
Reviewed by Forrest C (DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jun 07, 2017 6:48 AM
Very good value at half the price of other brands. Installation kit missing some clips for attaching flares to bracket supplied, but other than that and the rear seal installation was easy.
- black horse off road fender flares & trim
- bmw headlight protection
- big stick auto antennas
- fender flair adhesive
- chevy fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- volkswagen cabin air filters
- fender flares for 2009 nissan frontier
- honda fit sun shade
- how to install ford f-series pocket style fender flares
- performance chips for cars
- bike rack for car
- truck hitch